Milton Jones's House Of Rooms
Comedy Showcase sitcom pilot in which Milton Jones manages a house of tenants with his mother
- Channel 4
- 1 Pilot
- Milton Jones, Susie Blake, Cordelia Bugeja, Colin Hoult, Alexander Kirk, Kenneth Collard and Neil Edmond
- Milton Jones and Dan Evans
- Ben Palmer
- Lee Hupfield
Milton Jones's House Of Rooms sees Milton and his mother living in a big house in which they rent out their spare rooms to a variety of tenants.
Those staying in the house include Alice, a shy tongue tied girl who can't quite communicate with Milton who's equally awkward around her; and Tony, a middle-aged office worker who has split up from his wife.
When new tenant Paul arrives, he seems to just hit it off with Alice... forcing Milton to up his game and try to compete for her attention.
- Part of
- Production company
- Also known as
- Comedy Showcase: House Of Rooms (Other official name)
- House Of Rooms (Other official name)
- Laugh track
- First broadcast
- Friday 13th January 2012 on Channel 4 at 10:30pm
- Episode length
- 30 minutes
- Last repeat
- Sunday 20th May 2012 at 3:05am