You Have Been Watching - Series 1 Page 9

Usual place. Well, actually it's a bit wonky. I got smacked in the face.

>_<

I've had my nose broken three times (one football, once rugby, once I'd rather not say) and operated on twice. To be honest it was fairly Judao-Roman in the first place.

Mine was from a big 13 month old baby's head. Crashing down on me as I slept next to her.

:D

(Sorry. :| )

Yep, I was fast asleep and thought someone had baseball batted me in the face. She only had a slight bruise on her head, I got a lump on my nose.

When I had my twins in bed, I would occasionally be woken by a dull thud, as one of them fell down the side. They'd get stuck between the bed and the wall, upside-down with their little legs kicking in the air. Never seemed to do them any harm.

Off topic.

Quote: Tim Walker @ July 22 2009, 5:09 PM BST

When I had my twins in bed, I would occasionally be woken by a dull thud, as one of them fell down the side. They'd get stuck between the bed and the wall, upside-down with their little legs kicking in the air. Never seemed to do them any harm.

That's your kids you're talking about, right? ;)

Dirty-minded girl!

Quote: chipolata @ July 22 2009, 5:21 PM BST

Off topic.

Yes, quite. Bloody hell this thread has gone miles off-topic! 2 pages of nonsense. There's plenty of places to talk about feet and stuff in the General threads... can we please try and keep these comedy threads on topic please.

Tuesday's episode was good I thought, but Reece seemed a bit nervous (I think that might have been his first panel show appearance?) and Frankie was perhaps too much in Mock The Week mode still (e.g. jumping in to answer first when he didn't need to)

Quote: Mark @ July 23 2009, 1:42 PM BST

Reece seemed a bit nervous

He seemed really quite uncomfortable a lot of the time, didn't he.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ July 23 2009, 1:46 PM BST

He seemed really quite uncomfortable a lot of the time, didn't he.

Bloody character actors! Stealing work from poor quality stand-ups. Tch!

I've never found Josie Long either funny or attractive. Tonight, she was hilarious and surprisingly cute. I was clearly being a wrong idiot.

Quote: Kevin Murphy @ July 28 2009, 10:58 PM BST

I've never found Josie Long either funny or attractive. Tonight, she was hilarious and surprisingly cute. I was clearly being a wrong idiot.

It's amazing how perceptions can differ, I thought she was dead weight, annoying and unfunny, but there you go.

If they could re-jig this format and transform it from a game show to a Newsnight Revue style programme then I'd enjoy it a bit more. Similarly, if they dumped the so called 'light entertainment' guests for some intellectual heavy hitters, then I'd be even more happy.

Perhaps this is just deluded thinking, but 'You Have Been Watching' seems to cover the same ground that BCG Forum posters cover, but it's not as funny, whimsical, entertaining or controversial as the opinions that get posted here.

(And our women are funnier too!)

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ July 28 2009, 11:12 PM BST

It's amazing how perceptions can differ, I thought she was dead weight, annoying and unfunny, but there you go.

Laughing out loud There's a surprise.