You Have Been Watching - Series 1 Page 12

Quote: miss_jaffacake @ July 30 2009, 12:26 PM BST

Am I the only person who is a little bit in love with Josie Long?

Yes.

And yes, again. She's bloomin' rubbish.

She hasn't knocked my socks off on this show, but I really like what I've heard of her stand up.

Stewart Lee seems to be firmly on side, I must say.

With regards to the likes of Josie Long, I almost have a sneaking admiration for this type of comedic cannon fodder, who slog through the trenches of light entertainment with no real hope of ever getting anywhere.

Just watched it and very good it was too. Reginal D. Hunter wheeled out his singular pony for it's only trick but otherwise a cracking line up. Liza Tarbuck is always good value and between her and Martin, they brought a considered calm that the programme needed.

Brooker was on top form as usual.

I do love Liza.

For me it was tonight's show was worth watching just for Charlie's line about the Casualty finale... "Now I don't want to ruin it for you, that's the writers' job". :)

Quote: Tim Walker @ August 4 2009, 11:09 PM BST

For me it was tonight's show was worth watching just for Charlie's line about the Casualty finale... "Now I don't want to ruin it for you, that's the writers' job". :)

Or, "I don't want to ruin Charlie's best line of tonight's show, that's Tim's job." Rolling eyes

Quote: zooo @ August 4 2009, 11:01 PM BST

I do love Liza.

I <3 Liza. She is great.

Quote: Badge @ August 4 2009, 11:16 PM BST

Or, "I don't want to ruin Charlie's best line of tonight's show, that's Tim's job." Rolling eyes

Apologies, but it has been broadcast. I've suffered in other threads from people quoting lines or detailing plots. My solution has been not to access a thread until I've seen the show. :(

Martin Freeman made a good joke about his uncle. :)

Only joshing, Tim. Same here. :)

It was careless of me though... :)

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ August 4 2009, 11:22 PM BST

Martin Freeman made a good joke about his uncle. :)

Heh.
Actually, can Liza and Martin be on every week?