Episode 1.2 Picture
The stand-up comedian and one half of Baddiel and Skinner, Frank Skinner, looks at the public's ideas.
Related Video Clip
- The bespoke multi-bladed razor head mould, to make shaving quicker: Not genius
- Placing prisoners on exercise bikes attached to the national power grid: Winning genius
- The science of opposites: Not genius
Note: Tony and Stuart's website is www.oppo-site.com
- Dancing maths teachers to encourage greater numbers to study maths: Genius
(Ideas from the reject bin included painting stalkers so they glow-in-the dark; colouring in Frank Sinatra's blue eyes in his black-and-white films; two-in-one shampoo and conditioner; melon-flavoured cucumbers; comb-unders for men who can't grow a beard; and freezer magnets so fridges don't get all the glory)
Red Button Extras
- Extra idea - More masculine umbrellas: Not genius.
- The creators of the science of opposites return for some more experiments.
- Fri 27th March 2009
- BBC Two
- 30 minutes
- Thu 11th Feb 2010 (10:00pm, Dave)
- Sun 21st Mar 2010 (9:40pm, Dave)
- Thu 1st Sep 2011 (11:20am, Dave)
- Sat 17th Sep 2011 (3:20pm, Dave)
Frank and Dave look through the rejected bucket.
Featuring: Dave Gorman, Frank Skinner.