Series 1, Episode 6 : Stewart Lee
- Friday 1st May 2009
- BBC Two
- 30 minutes
- Swimming lanes placed alongside cycling lanes: Not genius
- Virtual reality headsets for chickens: Genius
- Speed genius: Stewart considers some more ideas and gives his view instantly: Paint funny faces on airbags to defuse the tension around the scene of a car crash (Genius); Scratch-and-sniff airline sick bags to help you vomit (Not genius); Have all announcements in airports, railway stations, shopping centres and post offices read by Brian Blessed (Not genius); a website called "Socks Reunited" to help people find missing socks (Not genius); the political party that wins the general elections rules the country by day and the opposition rule by night (Not genius); a plan to stop world hunger by... (Run out of time).
- All vans which deliver fattening food should be on the move so that fat people have to chase after it and therefore get fit: Not genius.
- Wire a piano up to candles held by members of a choir. When one the lights is turned on, the member holding the light sings a certain not: Winner
Red Button Extras
- An animated scene featuring more of what the chicken is seeing in its virtual reality headset.
- An extended scene of the piano-choir with Dave playing "Rock Around the Clock".
- A selection of the best scenes from the series.
- Thursday 11th March 2010 at 22.00 on Dave
- Saturday 24th July 2010 at 19.45 on Dave
- Sunday 12th December 2010 at 19.00 on Dave
- Wednesday 19th January 2011 at 18.35 on Dave
- Wednesday 2nd February 2011 at 18.30 on Dave
- Monday 5th September 2011 at 11.20 on Dave
- Monday 5th September 2011 at 15.20 on Dave
Cast & crew
|Dave Gorman||Host / Presenter|
|John L Spencer||Director|
|Ali Bryer Carron||Exec Producer|
|Armando Iannucci||Exec Producer|
|Simon Rogers||Production Design|