Series 1, Episode 4 - Johnny Vegas
- Dating insurance which consists of each member of the couple paying a pound a week. Whoever gets dumped gets the cash: Not genius
- Torture boxes: Designed to punish inanimate items: Winning genius
- Zip-up animal suit which your pet wears. When it dies, you put another animal into the suit and children don't know the pet is dead: Genius
- The conveyer duvet: a duvet that is twice the width and surrounds the bed, so when one partner pulls the duvet to their side, the duvet just turns around: Not genius
Red Button Extras
- Extra idea - Rebuild the British Empire by invading all 21 countries that do not have armies: Not genius
- Speed genius: Johnny considers some more ideas and gives his view instantly: Standardise the full English breakfast so that people are no longer short-changed on sausages (Genius); Central locking houses (Not genius); A plan to solve kangaroo overpopulation and destroying minefields (Genius); Painting a large turquoise square in your garden so it looks like a swimming pool from far up (Genius); A film called "Oompa-Loompas vs. the Munchkins" (Not genius); Vibrating sofas which filters loose change into a tray (Not genius); A plan to create a dietary supplement which could reduce heart disease which would involve... (Time runs out).
- An extended conveyer duvet scene.
This episode was moved back a week because of the Masters golf tournament.
- Friday 17th April 2009
- BBC Two
- 30 minutes
Show past repeats
Cast & crew
|Dave Gorman||Host / Presenter|
|John L Spencer||Director|
|Ali Bryer Carron||Executive Producer|
|Armando Iannucci||Executive Producer|
|Simon Rogers||Production Designer|