Series 1, Episode 1 - Catherine Tate
- The two hooded coat, for protecting your date from the rain: Winner
- The democratic bus in which the passengers get to say where it goes: Not genius.
- Taxi drivers taking shoes as insurance: Genius
- 100-metre-high running shoes to make sprint racing easier: Genius
(Ideas from the reject bin included making bricks four times bigger so houses can be built quicker; wig alert badges; the George Formby grill; cold air balloon rides for those scared of heights; and a suggestion that everything should have a bobble on it)
Red Button Extras
- Extra idea - Monkey txt: give a few monkeys a type writer and publish what they write within the first week: Not genius.
- An animation of an olympic race featuring the 100-metre-high running shoes.
- Friday 20th March 2009
- BBC Two
- 30 minutes
Cast & crew
|Dave Gorman||Host / Presenter|
|Simon Rogers||Production Designer|
|John L Spencer||Director|
|Ali Bryer Carron||Executive Producer|
|Armando Iannucci||Executive Producer|