Make an unfounded claim about the poster above you Page 186

According to the Met Office there is an 84% chance of Playfull tomorrow.

Will Cam has such long nose hairs that he can plait them into a rope, which he uses to lasso the iridescent beasts he's seen stalking his kitchen ever since he returned from Amsterdam.

Nogget was the first black woman.

So was Lee

Freve has a gallery of road kill in his house.

Lee puts a cat in a bin at least once a week.

Quote: Hannah G @ 20th March 2014, 2:06 PM GMT

Lee puts a cat in a bin at least once a week.

Is that a euphemism?

Hannah G. often says dirty things by using animal metaphors. So be alert when she says things like "Let's feed the hamster!" or "Come on, clean my fishbowl!"

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

Gordon likes to stroke his rabbit while he is posting... >_<

Hannah G was adapted for radio by shaving all her bodily hair off and coating her in maple syrup

Lives in his attic where he pursues his fetish for annoying chickens and rents the rest of the building out to an underworld Albanian ensemble, consisting of two side-valve flug players, a Mongolian one stringed harpist, a Parson's Baboon on percussion/backing vocals and Tarek "Throat" Tzelili, the renowned strangling yodeller.

(This is my favourite thread!)

Hercules Grytpype Thynne spends all his spare time phoning the Guinness Book of Records and insisting that Nick Owen holds the world record for the longest number of consecutive tea-breaks spent picking his bum.

Quote: St John Morris @ 30th March 2014, 9:53 PM BST

(This is my favourite thread!)

David Bussell spends all his spare time phoning the Guinness Book of Records and insisting that Nick Owen holds the world record for the longest number of consecutive tea-breaks spent picking his bum.

I think you've missed the point of the thread........

Why?

A, You think that my assertion IS founded.
B, Dave is not the poster above me?
C, Both of the above.
D, None of the above (Please specify).

Quote: St John Morris @ 30th March 2014, 10:03 PM BST

Why?

A, You think that my assertion IS founded.
B, Dave is not the poster above me?
C, Both of the above.
D, None of the above (Please specify).

It actually means the poster immediately above you surely you can grasp that?

Quote: Oldrocker @ 30th March 2014, 10:06 PM BST

It actually means the poster immediately above you surely you can grasp that?

Yes, I have no idea why I thought it was Dave. Maybe I was on page 3 or something and used quick reply, not realising that I wasn't on the last page of the thread. Having said that, surely the creativity of the post is more important than the accuracy of about whom the claim is made. I'll just change the name...there, still works. Drama over.