Make an unfounded claim about the poster above you Page 189

It takes a glass and a half of thick, creamy Hercules Grytpype Thynne to make one bar of Cadbury's Dairy Milk chocolate.

Quote: Big Jack @ 16th September 2014, 4:55 PM BST

It takes a glass and a half of thick, creamy Hercules Grytpype Thynne to make one bar of Cadbury's Dairy Milk chocolate.

Fruit and Nut! You check the wrapper. :D

Wave Breaks thread to welcome back Big Jack who has vanished for a year.

HGT wore a vest everyday to school made from his sister's panty pads. On St George's Day he needed worn as well as new ones.

Sick

Quote: Will Cam @ 16th September 2014, 8:22 PM BST

Wave Breaks thread to welcome back Big Jack who has vanished for a year.

HGT wore a vest everyday to school made from his sister's panty pads. On St George's Day he needed worn as well as new ones.

Everyone thought it was a Sunderland shirt. :(

Quote: Oldrocker @ 16th September 2014, 8:46 PM BST

Sick

Oldrocker got his name 'cos he taught Bill Haley how to play his first guitar when Bill was aged 11.

Hercules Grytpype Thynne is so aristocratic he has peasants to do his aging for him.

Cheers Will Cam - I finally gnawed through my bonds and I am back. Nice to be missed (by ONE of you. One.)

Quote: Big Jack @ 2nd October 2014, 1:20 PM BST

Cheers Will Cam Nice to be missed (by ONE of you. One.)

Who are yer! Who are yer! Only one person welcomed me back after a 5 month break Teary and I seem to remember that was Will Cam. :)

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 2nd October 2014, 5:10 PM BST

Who are yer! Who are yer! Only one person welcomed me back after a 5 month break Teary and I seem to remember that was Will Cam. :)

He's got an anus retentive memory.

Quote: Oldrocker @ 2nd October 2014, 8:45 PM BST

He's got an anus retentive memory.

Ooops - was it you OR? I'm sorry...... Errr

No, not me . Probably WC.

Quote: Oldrocker @ 2nd October 2014, 10:00 PM BST

No, not me . Probably WC.

Oh you and your toilet humour. Smarmy

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 3rd October 2014, 9:09 AM BST

Oh you and your toilet humour. Smarmy

Bog off!

:D

Oldrocker has a penchant for annoying chickens.

Hercules seems to be getting worse I'm afraid. I saw him in the park today; he'd taken his clothes off, was shrieking abuse and chasing the ducks. He managed to catch one before the police came but unfortunately he'd already taken a couple of bites out of it before they restrained him.

Quote: Mikey88 @ 4th October 2014, 5:50 PM BST

Hercules seems to be getting worse I'm afraid. I saw him in the park today; he'd taken his clothes off, was shrieking abuse and chasing the ducks. He managed to catch one before the police came but unfortunately he'd already taken a couple of bites out of it before they restrained him.

Duck off!!