Make an unfounded claim about the poster above you Page 190

Course, he gets a bit narky sometimes; when he's on it, you know? He sits on his porch with his 8 pack. Sometimes, he taunts passes by, chucking empty cans at 'em and telling them to f**k off. The bastards.

Mikey has a kipper for lunch which he keeps warm by shoving it down the front of his pants.

hahaah

I saw him in the pub, he had a load of kippers for sale. He'd nicked 'em obviously. But you know, he's a mate, what can you do? Guy needs his glue.

Mikey talks to his kippers but they've started to ignore him as he's so silly.

Yesterday, I saw Beaky working at the Sea Life Centre. "I am the kipper kinghg." He shouted, catching another one in his mouth. "I am the Kipper Supremeghg."

Suddenly, he turned to the crowd, "I QUIT!" He said. "I f**king hate these bastard f**king fish! You can all go to bastard hell!"

As he got out of the pool he threw a bit of kipper at his supervisor; told him to 'twat off' and kicked a dolphin in the face.

Quote: Mikey88 @ 5th October 2014, 3:25 PM BST

Yesterday, I saw Beaky working at the Sea Life Centre. "I am the kipper kinghg." He shouted, catching another one in his mouth. "I am the Kipper Supremeghg."

Suddenly, he turned to the crowd, "I QUIT!" He said. "I f**king hate these bastard f**king fish! You can all go to bastard hell!"

As he got out of the pool he threw a bit of kipper at his supervisor; told him to 'twat off' and kicked a dolphin in the face.

88 in the kama sutra is the position of Indra.

I think you misread it and stuck down India as your location when you probably live in Stoke Poges.

A Horseradish gingerly skirts around the hair on Lorna Bradley's top lip.

Will Cam is so health conscious he keeps a pair of tongs in his trouser pocket he uses when he has a piss.

It was a few years ago, Hercules was only about 21 at the time but he said he could do it and, well, we all just believed him, it was Herc after all. I think my first doubts came when it started seeping through his trousers. It was yellow, obviously and just seemed so obvious.

Maybe only God knows why, but he got away with it. Even the marshals didn't notice. I've not been involved since then, but I hear he still does it. He makes a fortune. He's a rich man now. All from smuggling custard.

Mikey is a reggae shark

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=485163021623683&set=vb.100003899697375&type=2&theater

Yeah Maan...... :D

Saw him walking down the street
Striding along, bag full o beats
"Spare some change?" the sad little orphan spoke.
"No." Said Herc. I'm pretty much broke.
"Please, Mister." Said the kid, "just one little treat."
At this, old Herc he strook him down with his big bag o beats.

^ Enjoys fisting.
*shrug*

ZaraLea is Cockney rhyming slang for elephant wee.

Quote: Will Cam @ 25th October 2014, 10:00 PM BST

ZaraLea is Cockney rhyming slang for elephant wee.

Ah you got me. Always up to my britches in piss. Whistling nnocently