Things that piss you off Page 1,608

Quote: reds @ 6th July 2015, 9:34 PM BST

Cyclists - if you're going to go riding at sunrise then put your lights on especially if you're going to wear all dark clothing. That way I could see you coming and not have to jump out of your way..

There's a bunch of about 12 lycra wearing f**kers with all the gear on I come across on a Saturday morning sometimes, riding two/three abreast so no one can overtake them. Seriously pisses me off. Angry

Quote: DaButt @ 6th July 2015, 5:50 PM BST

The flowers (buds) of the female plants are the most potent part and flowering is desired and encouraged.

you dirty bastard

Quote: DougWonnacott @ 6th July 2015, 10:11 PM BST

you dirty bastard

The Darling Buds Of May.

Purple Bricks advert. I hate it when people who own a company are trying to be funny.

Quote: Chappers @ 9th July 2015, 4:12 PM BST

Purple Bricks advert. I hate it when people who own a company are trying to be funny.

Rarely works, although there have been exceptions with maybe Virgin or Remington shavers (Victor Kiam - bless him), but the most wooden one for me was the OTV adverts. Anyone remember them? This is one of the better ones. Laughing out loud

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8oY7g8aRgs

That little round slap head Dom Littlewood has a new prog. on right now on BBC1 "Right on the Money: Live." and he was promoting it on Breakfast this morning, giving an example of rip offs:-

"Take for example Latte coffee. I have two or three of these a day and at £5 a mug, that is a lot of money."

Yes, it is you wanker, so there's more than one mug. Drink something else! Good God, "consumer advice". >_<

I reeeeally don't like the cut of his jib.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 13th July 2015, 9:41 AM BST

That little round slap head Dom Littlewood has a new prog. on right now on BBC1 "Right on the Money: Live." and he was promoting it on Breakfast this morning, giving an example of rip offs:-

"Take for example Latte coffee. I have two or three of these a day and at £5 a mug, that is a lot of money."

Yes, it is you wanker, so there's more than one mug. Drink something else! Good God, "consumer advice". >_<

Whatever happened to flasks and bottles of water? I could think of so many more important things to spend £15 a day on. Or any money on.

Quote: Loopey @ 13th July 2015, 9:54 AM BST

Whatever happened to flasks and bottles of water? I could think of so many more important things to spend £15 a day on. Or any money on.

Or one of those splendid mugs that I bought after seeing them raved about on Mumsnet: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Contigo-West-Loop-Autoseal-Travel/dp/B0077IERKW

Actually, the flask thing reminded me of Neil Sean's book about 'Living A Celebrity Lifestyle For Free' which the mighty Eamonn Forde ripped apart on Storyfy: https://storify.com/Eamonn_Forde/neil-sean-s-amazing-book

Quote: TheBlueNun @ 13th July 2015, 10:49 AM BST

Or one of those splendid mugs that I bought after seeing them raved about on Mumsnet: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Contigo-West-Loop-Autoseal-Travel/dp/B0077IERKW

Ooooooh.
Bloody hell, now I want one.

But you still burn ya gob 2 hours after you started drinking it :)

Quite pricey; is it so much better than the £5 versions you can get anywhere?

Quote: Nogget @ 13th July 2015, 11:47 AM BST

Quite pricey; is it so much better than the £5 versions you can get anywhere?

Better than spending £15 a day on drinks. I got a camping mug for £8 from ebay.

I have never ever frequented one of those coffee establishments and am at a loss to why people want to be ripped off like that. £5 for a mug of coffee? You're having a laugh.

People who complain that airlines are not able to tell them when they can resume flying if the flights has been grounded due to a natural event like a volcano exploding or heavy snow. The airline staff don't have special powers to predict when volcano will stop exploding or the snow will stop falling.

The people complaining would be the first ones to moan if the airline flew and crashed due to bad condition- at least if they were lucky enough to survive.