It's WIN you F**ktard !

Why use one word when you can use more?

Quote: Chappers @ 2nd July 2015, 9:50 PM BST

Why use one word when you can use more?

Because you're American.

Quote: Oldrocker @ 2nd July 2015, 9:41 PM BST

Can (whoever) close out the match?

It's WIN you F**ktard !

I'd love to hear Judy Murray shout that really loud during the quiet moment right before Andy Murray is about to serve to win the final.

Another one that gets on my nerves

Brian on Confused.com - what a stupid, stupid, stupid, advert. Angry

Hey Brian, go f**k yourself.

Those f**king PIP - or is it PPI adverts.

"It's what we do." Well that's f**king useful - but is that all you do?

Being stung by wasps on the back of both legs at exactly the same time while clearing out the back of my shed Angry

This is ironic. Laughing out loud

And not many people on here have seen it to suffer same I suspect, but it is the BBC's News Watch that I catch on Sat. morning - people moaning about how the news was presented during the week.
They must sit there with clip boards and pens raised just waiting for the slightest thing to have a moan about, and most are simply petty things.

For f**k's sake you people get a life!!!! It's news. It can be upsetting. Life is like that - shit.

Quote: Will Cam @ 3rd July 2015, 11:35 PM BST

Being stung by wasps on the back of both legs at exactly the same time while clearing out the back of my shed Angry

Eeeh Will yon privy is a disgrace, thou should clear it out.

When you see someone from work outside of work and have to go to the trouble of pretending you haven't seen them.

Quote: Will Cam @ 3rd July 2015, 11:35 PM BST

Double ow! Or simply; W!

Quote: chipolata @ 4th July 2015, 11:31 AM BST

When you see someone from work outside of work and have to go to the trouble of pretending you haven't seen them.

particularly in the supermarket when you then have to ignore them multiple times.

My next door neighbors.

They are fond of reporting people for the least trivial thing.

A for instance: The council placed a communal 'grit bin' on the street corner - for when it's icy. And someone had the temerity to use some on their driveway. (I didn't know you couldn't) But she had read the instructions and found it was just for the roads (especially the bend)
We all received a letter from the council informing us we have to buy our own grit for our private driveways.

She reported someone else for their bushes protruding onto the pavement area from their garden. They had the 'Town and country planning' people round telling them that they had to prune them or the council would at their cost.

She was always telling me about who she had reported and why but now it seems she has turned her wrath against me.

My dog barked at her (from inside my house - through the window) while she was weeding her drive. I had a visit from the dog warden - well several actually as I was not in (nor was the dog - he goes everywhere with me) for a complaint of incessant noise from him. The warden just dismissed it as she had never seen or heard him on her multiple visits.

She now refuses to take-in parcels for me telling each delivery man that my dog bit her.

My drains collapsed and I had a local contractor find the trouble. They dug a deep hole and repaired them. They advised me to leave the hole unfilled for a week to make sure everything was ok. They would come back and make it all good in about a week. They cordoned it off correctly and left.
She had the public health and the waterboard round saying it was rat infested and a danger to her grandchildren. (they might fall in it while playing)

I won't even go into 'the fence' indecent or the Ivy that overgrew into her back garden.......

I phoned my council to ask if I could use the grit on my driveway, and they said yes.

Bit greedy using it twice ennit?