Things that piss you off Page 1,613

Quote: keewik @ 22nd July 2015, 11:42 PM BST

F**king Blair.

He's the only person in the world whom I'd be glad to see assassinated, and that even takes account of the Duke of Edinburgh and the rest of the Royal parasites..

Well don't f**k him then. Anyway you know where he's been and nobody EVER would want to go there!

Quote: keewik @ 22nd July 2015, 11:42 PM BST

F**king Blair.

He's the only person in the world whom I'd be glad to see assassinated, and that even takes account of the Duke of Edinburgh and the rest of the Royal parasites..

Good choises, but Blair was born in Edinborough, you also hate the Duke of Edinborough....so if you get Independence, you get to keep the Duke.

Quote: Nick Nockerty @ 23rd July 2015, 9:34 AM BST

Good choises, but Blair was born in Edinborough, you also hate the Duke of Edinborough....so if you get Independence, you get to keep the Duke.

Aye, right! Angry

The total shite smarmy scarf ad for Nationwide. What the hell has that to do with a bank?

E Bay sellers that won't give you feedback rating until after you have given them one.

You have done your bit by paying immediately and patiently waiting for it to be delivered. Then you have given them positive feedback as everything was OK.
Then and only then will they say you were a great customer.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 26th July 2015, 9:53 AM BST

won't give you feedback rating until after you have given them one.

You have done your bit by paying immediately and patiently waiting for it to be delivered.

snigger

What's to snigger at?

E Bay sellers that won't give you feedback rating until after you have given them one.

You have done your bit by paying immediately and patiently waiting for it to be delivered. Then you have given them positive feedback as everything was OK.

Is my guess.

Quote: sootyj @ 26th July 2015, 10:00 AM BST

snigger

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 26th July 2015, 12:13 PM BST

What's to snigger at?

;)

Another Yankism!

I was listening to a radio programme the other day when a woman said "Women are beautiful, period!"

I always snigger too but why can't they say FULL-FUCKING- STOP?

Quote: Lee @ 26th July 2015, 2:44 PM BST

Is my guess.

I think you are right, and he was probably pulling himself off at the time too at the thought of it.
;)

And another one is referring to someone famous as "a regular guy". Regular at what? I think they mean normal. I think I heard John Humphries using that expression. I expected better from him.

This has got worse over the years and I think it is part due to eBay themselves changing the rules on anonymity etc etc - it is not the fun site it used to be as they are alienating their customers. Well, that's my opinion.
I remember way, way back I left feedback with a book seller in The Cotswolds who I gave good feedback to and had to chase him for mine, but when he did reply he said he didn't give feedback as he felt it was beneath him and only for the masses. F**king snob. Why didn't he state that on his pages, as I expect he was quite pleased with what he had received from mugs like me.

But this now applies to Amazon. People can email you via them to give your opinion on a purchase that you had made and that they were thinking of buying. I have done this to be helpful and recently in three instances there has been no "Thank you".
It isn't as though they have to write anything in reply as all they have to do is tick the "Thank you" box. Ungrateful bastards! Angry

Iv'e had a few 'barny's' on eBay with some funny sellers.

I bought some designer shoes for 'the wife' listed as Brand new.
The toes were scuffed, the soles had wear and there were feet imprints on the inside. (oh, and a tatty box too)

The woman seller went nuts when I pointed this out (with photographs) She said my wife must have worn them to make them look like that.
She wouldn't even put them on her feet.

It went in to dispute and in the meanwhile I got plenty of vicious emails from the seller.

I did laugh in the end though. I got an email from eBay to say they had debited her card for the amount and reimbursed me.
It showed the transaction and she was debited at 4 in the morning - nice for her to wake up to that.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 27th July 2015, 11:17 AM BST

Iv'e had a few 'barny's' on eBay with some funny sellers.

I bought some designer shoes for 'the wife' listed as Brand new.
The toes were scuffed, the soles had wear and there were feet imprints on the inside. (oh, and a tatty box too)

What had her feedback been like?

Quote: Nogget @ 27th July 2015, 11:20 AM BST

What had her feedback been like?

All too late I saw it was terrible.

It appeared to me she was selling her entire collection of clothes off.
And deciding to mark it all as brand new.