Things that piss you off Page 1,616

F**king spoilers. Angry

Quote: zooo @ 29th August 2015, 3:54 PM BST

F**king spoilers. Angry

What are you going to do with your souped-up Cortina now then?

Quote: zooo @ 29th August 2015, 3:54 PM BST

F**king spoilers. Angry

Snape kills Dumbledore.

Dumbledore killed Dumbledore.
*hugs lovely misunderstood Snape*

Quote: Chappers @ 29th August 2015, 8:42 PM BST

What are you going to do with your souped-up Cortina now then?

Ram it into certain people on Twitter's heads. ;)

Comedy shows that show you what's coming up after the break, displaying a few jokes that you then have to listen to again a mere minute or two later.

People that can't drive!

Do you mean pedestrians?

some of them might be exceptional

When something upsetting happens involving a complete stranger, and I try to tell someone about that experience, and they try to justify the actions of the stranger.

Is it any wonder people can't go an hour of their lives without filming or photographing it, when they have to have photographic evidence of someone being a douche before their own friends and family will agree that that stranger definitely was the douchy party.

When people waste perfectly good ammunition.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Py3-BzXzqvo

Quote: NateSean @ 1st September 2015, 10:27 PM BST

When something upsetting happens involving a complete stranger, and I try to tell someone about that experience, and they try to justify the actions of the stranger.

Spot on - and not only strangers. :(

Quote: NateSean @ 1st September 2015, 10:27 PM BST

Is it any wonder people can't go an hour of their lives without filming or photographing it, when they have to have photographic evidence of someone being a douche before their own friends and family will agree that that stranger definitely was the douchy party.

Care to elaborate?

Quote: Roland NR EXPOSED @ 1st September 2015, 2:53 AM BST

People that can't drive!

Quote: Chappers @ 1st September 2015, 10:57 PM BST

Care to elaborate?

Well, to be clear, I haven't told anyone about this yet.

I was at the library this morning, finishing up my computer session. I did not make eye contact with another patron who was on a computer and I did not know or recognize this person, and I very much doubt he knew me.

On my way out of the library, he's there, right behind me. He actually gets in front of me and says, "How are you today?" and puts his hand out at me.

The hindsight detectives will say that the guy was just trying to be friendly. Except that he clearly was in the middle of his own computer session, as he bolted back into the library when I told him to have a nice day, with as much rancor as I could muster.

He made me uncomfortable and I'm sorry, but hindsight is 20/20 and I'm sure there are going to be plenty of people who look at the situation and tell me that I was overreacting.

Quote: Chappers @ 1st September 2015, 8:35 PM BST

Do you mean pedestrians?

Or children?

People who lived before the year 1900?

The poor?

Blind people?

Quote: NateSean @ 1st September 2015, 11:07 PM BST

Well, to be clear, I haven't told anyone about this yet.

I was at the library this morning, finishing up my computer session. I did not make eye contact with another patron who was on a computer and I did not know or recognize this person, and I very much doubt he knew me.

On my way out of the library, he's there, right behind me. He actually gets in front of me and says, "How are you today?" and puts his hand out at me.

The hindsight detectives will say that the guy was just trying to be friendly. Except that he clearly was in the middle of his own computer session, as he bolted back into the library when I told him to have a nice day, with as much rancor as I could muster.

He made me uncomfortable and I'm sorry, but hindsight is 20/20 and I'm sure there are going to be plenty of people who look at the situation and tell me that I was overreacting.

That does sound a little strange. Impossible to try and guess what was going on in his head without being there to witness it.

It sounds like one of those weird encounters we all have at some point with a stranger.