Series 4, Episode 7 - Bob Mortimer, Rachel Riley, Brendan O'Carroll
- Brendan: People who don't know how to use their mobile phones - Into Room 101.
- Bob: Shop assistants who put the receipt on the bottom and then the cash on top of the receipt when giving you your change.
- Rachel: People who think they are more important than they are because they wear uniforms.
- Bob: Wrapping food in bacon.
- Brendan: Pedal bins in hotels.
- Rachel: When you are about to have a treat and then someone tells you how bad that treat is - Into Room 101.
- Bob: Unripe fruit in supermarkets.
- Rachel: The Essex girl stereotype.
- Brendan: Bad toilet etiquette - Into Room 101.
- Wednesday 18th February 2015
- BBC One
- 30 minutes
Cast & crew
|Frank Skinner||Host / Presenter|
|Adam Copeland||Series Producer|
|Jimmy Mulville||Executive Producer|
|Richard Wilson||Executive Producer|
|Stu Mather||Executive Producer|
|Alan Tyler||Executive Producer|
|Dennis De Groot||Production Designer|
Rachel shares her dislike of self-important people in uniforms, caused by a time a shop refused to serve her.