- Panel Show, Chat Show
- 2012 - 2018
- BBC One
- 56 (7 series), plus 5 highlights and charity specials
- Frank Skinner
- Frank Skinner, Lee Stuart Evans and Phil Kerr
- Ian Lorimer and Paul Wheeler
- Stu Mather, Adam Copeland, Jordan Read, Danny Carr, Aoife Bower, Emily Pickthall, Jimmy Mulville, Richard Wilson and more
Room 101 is back, with a number of format changes and Frank Skinner as the new host.
Skinner referees three celebrities each week as they compete for his approval to banish their top peeve, annoyance, irritation or worst nightmare to the depths of Room 101 forever.
Inspired by the original Room 101, which ran for 11 series, the new format has more guests and pet hates. When Skinner appeared on Room 101 in 1995, he successfully managed to banish Action Man toys and unidentified tubes in meat and also nominated David Baddiel's cat to be destroyed. Now it's down to Frank to decide whose dislikes are the most dislikeable.
In Series 1-4, the choices were put into categories, and there was a Wildcard round at the end where the panel could choose anything they wanted. In Series 5-7, the rounds didn't have categories, and the occasional Audience Choice item was dropped.
Stream and download
- Also known as
- Room 101: Extra Storage
- Camera set-up
- First broadcast
- Friday 20th January 2012 at 8:30pm on BBC One
- Most recent repeats
- BBC Television Centre - Series 1 and 2
- Elstree Film Studios - Series 3 to 5
- BBC Elstree Centre - Series 6