Series 3, Episode 2 - Michael Ball, Caroline Quentin, Henning Wehn
- Michael: Junk mail.
- Caroline: Control pants.
- Henning: Fundraising - Into Room 101.
- Caroline: Clairvoyants - Into Room 101.
- Michael: People who wear novelty pants, socks and ties.
- Henning: The Royal Family.
- Caroline: Knick-Knacks.
- Henning: People singing "Happy Birthday" in restaurants.
- Michael: People who give grown men teddy bears and stuffed toys as presents - Into Room 101.
- Friday 31st January 2014
- BBC One
- 30 minutes
Cast & crew
|Frank Skinner||Host / Presenter|
|Stu Mather||Series Producer|
|Jimmy Mulville||Executive Producer|
|Richard Wilson||Executive Producer|
|Mirella Breda||Executive Producer|
Michael Ball has received enough teddy bears over the years that he wants to banish those who send them to Room 101.