Series 3, Episode 4 - Je Regret Nothing
Miranda has been caring for her ill mother for five very long days. Trapped in her flat and being barked at by Penny, she is forced to think about her life regrets.
Before she has the chance to tick off her bucket list she gets ill, and Tilly, Gary and Stevie offer no sympathy or help at all.
- Monday 14th January 2013
- BBC One
- 30 minutes
- Friday 3rd January 2014 at 8:30pm on BBC1
- Friday 3rd January 2014 at 11:25pm on BBC1 Wales
- Monday 11th August 2014 at 8:30pm on BBC1
- Tuesday 3rd November 2015 at 10:00pm on Gold
- Wednesday 4th November 2015 at 7:20pm on Gold
- Thursday 7th April 2016 at 10:40pm on Gold
- Friday 8th April 2016 at 7:20pm on Gold
- Sunday 4th September 2016 at 9:00pm on Gold
- Thursday 29th June 2017 at 10:00pm on W
- Sunday 6th August 2017 at 3:40pm on W
- Wednesday 16th August 2017 at 7:00pm on Gold
Cast & crew
|Adam Rayner||Doctor Gail|
|Andrew Ellard||Script Editor|
|Jo Sargent||Executive Producer|
|Harry Banks||Production Designer|
|Tracey Macario||Production Designer|
Miranda has been caring for her ill mother, Penny, for five very long days. If Penny's technical limitations using the TV remote weren't bad enough, she also has a bell to get Miranda's attention.
Miranda pretends to be a Geisha and her favourite Strictly Come Dancing judge, Penny isn't impressed.
A handsome doctor has left his blood pressure cuff at Miranda's. Stevie, Tilly and Miranda are all keen to be the one to return it to him.