Series 3, Episode 4 - Je Regret Nothing
- Monday 14th January 2013
- BBC One
- 30 minutes
- 7.11 million viewers (26.60% audience share)
Miranda has been caring for her ill mother for five very long days. Trapped in her flat and being barked at by Penny, she is forced to think about her life regrets.
Before she has the chance to tick off her bucket list she gets ill, and Tilly, Gary and Stevie offer no sympathy or help at all.
- Friday 3rd January 2014 at 20.30
- Friday 3rd January 2014 at 23.25 on BBC1 Wales
- Monday 11th August 2014 at 20.30
- Tuesday 3rd November 2015 at 22.00 on Gold
- Wednesday 4th November 2015 at 19.20 on Gold
- Thursday 7th April 2016 at 22.40 on Gold
- Friday 8th April 2016 at 19.20 on Gold
- Sunday 4th September 2016 at 21.00 on Gold
Cast & crew
|Adam Rayner||Doctor Gail|
|Andrew Ellard||Script Editor|
|Jo Sargent||Exec Producer|
|Harry Banks||Production Designer|
|Tracey Macario||Production Designer|
Miranda has been caring for her ill mother, Penny, for five very long days. If Penny's technical limitations using the TV remote weren't bad enough, she also has a bell to get Miranda's attention.
Miranda pretends to be a Geisha and her favourite Strictly Come Dancing judge, Penny isn't impressed.
A handsome doctor has left his blood pressure cuff at Miranda's. Stevie, Tilly and Miranda are all keen to be the one to return it to him.