Series 3, Episode 1 - It Was Panning
- Wednesday 26th December 2012
- BBC One
- 30 minutes
- 9.47 million viewers (37.80% audience share)
Penny is threatening to cancel Miranda's Christmas if she doesn't sort her life out. Among other things, she forces her daughter on a detox.
Having sold the shop, Stevie has a new executive job and Miranda tries to follow her into an office role, but it all proves too much.
Meanwhile, are Gary and Miranda able to just be friends?
- Friday 29th November 2013 at 20.30
- Monday 1st December 2014 at 20.30
- Tuesday 13th October 2015 at 22.00 on Gold
- Wednesday 14th October 2015 at 19.20 on Gold
- Thursday 17th March 2016 at 22.40 on Gold
- Friday 18th March 2016 at 19.20 on Gold
Cast & crew
|Bo Poraj||Mike (News Reporter)|
|Caroline Newman||Zumba Instructor|
|Edward Bennett||New Boss|
|Lizzie Stables||Emma (Office Girl)|
|Taj Atwal||Emma (Office Girl)|
|Emma Kennedy||Sue Perb|
|Jason Watkins||Dick Twist|
|Vicki Pepperdine||Eaters Anonymous Group Leader|
|Andrew Ellard||Script Editor|
|Jo Sargent||Exec Producer|
|Harry Banks||Production Design|
|Tracey Macario||Production Design|
It's Christmas and Miranda would like a relaxing and fun time without her parents.
Stevie and Miranda find themselves performing in a festive choir.