Fringe favourite and star of Channel 4's The Last Leg and BBC One's Live at the Apollo, Adam returns to Edinburgh with a new hour of spontaneity and joy. Sundays with BSL interpreter. 'Friendlier than a drunk Labrador' (BBC Radio 6 Music). 'Hills delivers stand-up so effortlessly brilliant you wonder why some comedians even get out of bed' (Guardian). 'If you cannot enjoy Adam Hills you cannot have a pulse' ***** (Scotsman).
Share this show
- Broadway Baby
- TV Bomb
- The Angry Microwave
- The Public Reviews
- The Skinny
- Edinburgh Festivals
- The Edinburgh Reporter
- The Telegraph
- Fest Mag
- British Comedy Guide: Best reviewed Edinburgh Fringe shows 2015
- EdinBlogger: EdFringe round-up: sit down and enjoy stand-up
- Squirrel Comedy: Aussie acts to see at this year's Edinburgh Fringe
- The List: 10 unusual Fringe experiences for 2015
- Evening Standard: Edinburgh Fringe 2015 highlights: comedy
- TV Bomb: Preview: disability at the Fringe
- The List: Signed performances at the Edinburgh Fringe
- Chortle: Fringe 10x10 - 3. Aussie! Aussie! Aussie!
- The Independent: Fringe 2015: the best comedy shows to book now
- The Scots Magazine: A wee preview of Edinburgh Festival Fringe 2015
Full press release
Widely referred to as 'the nicest man in comedy', Adam Hills has fast become one of the most popular comedians in the UK, with 15 solo shows that have toured internationally. His combination of positive, uplifting comedy and rampant spontaneity has seen him receive numerous awards, glowing reviews and a legion of fans around the world.
As host of Channel 4's groundbreaking The Last Leg, Adam won 'Best Breakthrough Act' and was nominated for 'Best Entertainment Personality' at the British Comedy Awards in 2013. 2015 has seen Adam return to The Last Leg for it's sixth series, as well as three Election Specials with another series commissioned for later this summer.
Adam's solo shows are established highlights at international comedy festivals around the world. He is the only Australian comedian to have performed at the US Comedy Arts Festival in Aspen, and is a regular star of the Cat Laughs Kilkenny Comedy Festival in Ireland, and The Just For Laughs Festival in Montreal.
Adam's recent notable UK TV appearances include; Mock The Week (BBC2), The Paul O'Grady Show (ITV1), Alan Carr: Chatty Man (Channel 4), Loose Women (ITV1), Never Mind The Buzzcocks (BBC2), The Jonathan Ross Show (ITV1), Channel 4's Comedy Gala Live At The 02 (2013 & 2014) and The One Show (BBC1).
Tweets by adamhillscomedy