- 3rd November: I Talk Telly Award nominations published
- 18th August via The Daily Express: Last Leg viewers threaten to boycott after Corbyn rant
- Chat Show
- 2012 - 2018
- Channel 4
- 173 (15 series)
- Adam Hills, Josh Widdicombe and Alex Brooker
- John McKenna, John L Spencer, Geraldine Dowd and Toby Baker
- Ben Wicks, Ben Knappett, Kate Edmunds, Christopher Barbour, Lisa Kirk, Pete Thomas, Dominic Martin, Cimran Shah, Charles Hyland, Rufus Tanner and others
The Last Leg started life as a nightly alternative review of each day at the London 2012 Paralympic Games, showing all the best gems of action and, in the process, taking a sideways look at the intricacies of disability sports.
Host Adam Hills was joined each night by his eagle-eyed sidekicks Josh Widdicombe and Alex Brooker, as well as guests from the worlds of sport and entertainment, to pore over the golden moments from the Games, confront some of the widely held views associated with Paralympic sport, and answer the questions viewers were always afraid to ask. The show was a big hit with both viewers and the press, with some episodes attracting over a million viewers. As a result, the show has continued post-Games...
From the second series onwards, a studio audience and celebrity guests join Adam, Alex and Josh to take on the big issues of the week's news.
The format also continues the all-encompassing question that brought so much attention through the Paralympic Games: 'Is it OK?' Viewers at home and the live studio audience are encouraged to ask this question about anything from the week, without fear of judgement.
See also: Last Leg: The Correspondents. An online series in which the hosts introduce investigative reports from comedians.