- 17th January via Beyond The Joke: Adam Hills meets Prince Harry
- 13th January: Comedy.co.uk Awards 2019 shortlist
- 2nd January via The Mirror: The Last Leg gets Ofcom complaints over Thunberg joke
- 11th December via Pink News: Graham Linehan up for Last Leg's Dick of the Year
- Chat Show
- 2012 - 2020
- Channel 4
- 212 (19 series)
- Adam Hills, Josh Widdicombe and Alex Brooker
- John McKenna, John L Spencer, Geraldine Dowd and Toby Baker
- Ben Wicks, Ben Knappett, Kate Edmunds, Christopher Barbour, Lisa Kirk, Pete Thomas, Dominic Martin, Cimran Shah, Charles Hyland and Rufus Tanner
The Last Leg started life as a nightly alternative review of each day at the London 2012 Paralympic Games, showing all the best gems of action and, in the process, taking a sideways look at the intricacies of disability sports.
Host Adam Hills was joined each night by his eagle-eyed sidekicks Josh Widdicombe and Alex Brooker, as well as guests from the worlds of sport and entertainment, to pore over the golden moments from the Games, confront some of the widely held views associated with Paralympic sport, and answer the questions viewers were always afraid to ask. The show was a big hit with both viewers and the press, with some episodes attracting over a million viewers. As a result, the show has continued post-Games...
From the second series onwards, a studio audience and celebrity guests join Adam, Alex and Josh to take on the big issues of the week's news.
The format also continues the all-encompassing question that brought so much attention through the Paralympic Games: 'Is it OK?' Viewers at home and the live studio audience are encouraged to ask this question about anything from the week, without fear of judgement.
See also: Last Leg: The Correspondents. An online series in which the hosts introduce investigative reports from comedians.
- Three men with four legs try to make sense of the news
- Production company
- Also known as
- The Last Leg Of The Year (Other official name)
- The Last Leg With Adam Hills (Other official name)
- The theme song is Harder Than You Think by Public Enemy.
- Laugh track
- Live audience
- First broadcast
- Thursday 30th August 2012 on Channel 4 at 10:30pm
- Last new broadcast
- Friday 14th February 2020 on Channel 4 at 10pm
- Upcoming repeats
- Series 19 Episode 6: Sunday at 1:25am on C4