- 17th January via British Comedy Guide: Comedy.co.uk Awards 2021 shortlist
- Panel Show
- 1996 - 2021
- Sky Max, BBC Two
- 281 (29 series), plus 11 highlights and charity specials
- Mark Lamarr, Simon Amstell, Rhod Gilbert, Greg Davies, Phill Jupitus, Sean Hughes, Bill Bailey, Noel Fielding and more
- Barry Castagnola, Laura Claxton, Charlie Cooper, Huge Davies, Erika Ehler, Phil Kerr, Lloyd Langford, Mike Wozniak and more
- Barbara Wiltshire, Steve Bendelack, Paul Wheeler, Ian Lorimer, John L Spencer, Phil Chilvers, Nick Harris and Ollie Bartlett
- Andy Price, Kate Edmunds, Jordan Read, Harry Thompson, Simon Bullivant, Richard Wilson, Warren Prentice, Mark Lamarr and more
Never Mind The Buzzcocks is a panel game that takes a satirical swipe at the world of popular music. Each edition features sarcastic humour and attacks on the current state of rock and pop music.
Phill Jupitus played team captain in all but one of the programme's BBC Two episodes, with Sean Hughes his original regular opponent. Hughes was replaced by Bill Bailey, and later Noel Fielding. Guest team captains filled in during Series 22.
- Also known as
- NMTB (Acronym)
- Now That's What I Call A Pop Quiz (Working title)
- Camera set-up
- First broadcast
- Tuesday 12th November 1996 at 10pm on BBC Two
- Next repeats
- Most recent repeats
- BBC Television Centre - Series 1 - 26 recorded at BBC Television Centre.
- Riverside Studios - Series 27 at Riverside Studios.
- Elstree Film & TV Studios - Series 28 at Elstree Film & TV Studios.