Status report Page 4,180

Quote: AJGO @ December 29 2011, 6:42 PM GMT

I love my Carhartt coat, can I be a Texan man?

Does it have deer bloodstains on it? If so, welcome to the club. ;)

Quote: sootyj @ December 29 2011, 7:08 PM GMT

Hey DaButt why do you always vote Republican?

Psssst: I've voted for plenty of Democrats and independents in the past.

Whoo, just finished writing a script. Blimey, is that the time?

Just ate some fantastic tamales that the neighbor lady brought over. It sure pays to have Mexican friends this time of year.

Just read a whole book in one day.
Is bloody ages since that happened.

How far are you with the Janet and John series now?

Today is my birthday. In 4 hours the landlord is sending round an estate agent to measure up the house in readiness for sale.

Not the greatest birthday present but I'm philosophical about it because I think it will be a fresh start. However, I'd rather not be forking out a grand or thereabouts for the priviledge at this time of year as we still haven't paid the deposit for the wedding we have to go to in Cyprus in August.

Still waiting on the car crash claim which will hopefully smooth some things over and Jo has a proper job with more hours so that will help too. I'd just really like to have a normal month because it feels like 'boom and bust' all the bleedin' time...

Quote: bigfella @ December 30 2011, 7:28 AM GMT

How far are you with the Janet and John series now?

Laughing out loud

I'm on Peter and Jane, get with the program, grandad!

Quote: zooo @ December 30 2011, 11:18 AM GMT

I'm on Peter in Jane, get with grandad!

Kids books changed alot since my day

Quote: Tuumble @ December 30 2011, 7:45 AM GMT

Today is my birthday. In 4 hours the landlord is sending round an estate agent to measure up the house in readiness for sale.

Not the greatest birthday present but I'm philosophical about it because I think it will be a fresh start. However, I'd rather not be forking out a grand or thereabouts for the priviledge at this time of year as we still haven't paid the deposit for the wedding we have to go to in Cyprus in August.

Still waiting on the car crash claim which will hopefully smooth some things over and Jo has a proper job with more hours so that will help too. I'd just really like to have a normal month because it feels like 'boom and bust' all the bleedin' time...

Happy Birthday. May the new year bring you some luck. You bloody need it fella!

Who are the selfish people having their wedding in Cyprus? Having your wedding abroad? That is what the honeymoon is for! Some people! *shakes head*

Quote: zooo @ December 30 2011, 2:06 AM GMT

Just read a whole book in one day.
Is bloody ages since that happened.

What was it?

Quote: Tuumble @ December 30 2011, 7:45 AM GMT

Happy birthday Tuumble :)

Happy birthday, Tuumble!

Quote: AJGO @ December 30 2011, 12:08 PM GMT

What was it?

How To Be a Woman by Caitlin Moran. Funny stuff.

So zooo, how do you be a woman?

Quote: zooo @ December 30 2011, 12:16 PM GMT

How To Be a Woman by Caitlin Moran. Funny stuff.

Obviously the one I need to read before the March meet so I have some idea of what Soots is expecting of me. ;)

I find Caitlin seems to have got well dull since she became a celeb