Status report Page 4,182

Quote: Matthew Stott @ December 30 2011, 4:45 PM GMT

Oh, that's not to say I don't put work in BEFORE I start writing; I've always worked hard putting the world and characters together, what the show is, and an episode skeleton so I have the ep all planned out scene by scene before I start.

I don't think I'm cut out for that. I enjoy creating characters but not any of the planning and building of the episode. I really should just stick to drawing or something that produces instant results.

I haven't wrote anything in ages and don't have many intentions to start again soon. Although no doubt I'll end up knocking out a few sketches every so often for my own amusement.

P.S. Just to be clear, I actually have quite small hands. Which is why I'm wondering if I have somehow inadvertently bought a child's mouse... Do they make those?

Quote: zooo @ December 30 2011, 4:49 PM GMT

P.S. Just to be clear, I actually have quite small hands. Which is why I'm wondering if I have somehow inadvertently bought a child's mouse... Do they make those?

Yes, they tend to come from Apple computer.

He says typing this on a Mac.

*clicks 'Post Reply' with one-buttoned mouse*

Ha. This is a PC mouse.
I might be getting a bit used to it now, though.

Everything is all touchscreen, wireless and motion controlled now. Did you feel a bit 90s buying a mouse?

Quote: zooo @ December 30 2011, 4:49 PM GMT

They make small mice for carrying around with a Notebook or Netbook computer; I have such a mouse (from Tesco).

Quote: Leevil @ December 30 2011, 5:28 PM GMT

Everything is all touchscreen, wireless and motion controlled now. Did you feel a bit 90s buying a mouse?

Lol, no can't say I did, Future Boy

I miss having a mouse you can take the ball out of and roll around in your hands.

Will Cam has just taken his Christmas decorations down.

Isn't it bad luck to take your decorations down before Twelth Night?

Quote: Will Cam @ December 30 2011, 5:47 PM GMT

Will Cam has just taken his trousers down.

Good for you!

Quote: chipolata @ December 30 2011, 6:26 PM GMT

Isn't it bad luck to take your decorations down before Twelth Night?

Nope, it's AFTER.

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop @ December 30 2011, 6:31 PM GMT

Nope, it's AFTER.

It's both. You have to take them down on exactly twelth night otherwise you're f**ked. Poor Will Cam.

Quote: Leevil @ December 30 2011, 4:49 PM GMT

I don't think I'm cut out for that. I enjoy creating characters but not any of the planning and building of the episode. I really should just stick to drawing or something that produces instant results.

I haven't wrote anything in ages and don't have many intentions to start again soon. Although no doubt I'll end up knocking out a few sketches every so often for my own amusement.

That's only what works for me, I'm sure others just barrel into a first draft and more or less make it up as they go along. Just I couldn't do that, need a solid base to build upon.

Quote: chipolata @ December 30 2011, 6:33 PM GMT

It's both. You have to take them down on exactly twelth night otherwise you're f**ked. Poor Will Cam.

When you say f**ked...... Huh?