Status report Page 4,177

Wowwwwwwwwwwww.
That went mega quickly! (But not so much for you, I imagine.)

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ December 29 2011, 12:05 AM GMT

End of third year!

My driving test has been moved three times now! Laughing out loud I'm hoping I pass it when I finally take it, but the date seems really soon. :/

:)

Quote: zooo @ December 29 2011, 12:09 AM GMT

Wowwwwwwwwwwww.
That went mega quickly! (But not so much for you, I imagine.)

Well this feels like the most horrible part so! Laughing out loud

I have cut my foot on glass at a Travelodge, do you think I can claim any compensation? Huh?

where was the glass?

if it wasn't where it should be and wasn't marked you could probably get something

Sootyj - could you take a look at my treatment for "Spiralling Out of Control" in critique and give me some feedback. I Have a Christmas special there too.
I remember your comments being helpful last time I posted something. :)

Will Cam is not back to work until next Wednesday and is starting to get slightly bored at home :|

:( OH dear Will, dreading my hubby 'retiring', he will just be bored and hanging around, I'm afraid we will split up then, serious!

Hey Will want to lark down park with my new airrifle?

Quote: Will Cam @ December 29 2011, 10:27 AM GMT

Will Cam is not back to work until next Wednesday and is starting to get slightly bored at home :|

I could be wrong, but I believe there's a ToddB sitcom down in Critique waiting to be read, Will. I'm a bit busy otherwise I'd read it.

Morning ladies. Ready for your irregular shot of Lucas?

*opens mouth in readiness*

I'm just off to lunch Rob. I'll fill you in later.

Chu, some people.

Quote: john lucas 101 @ December 29 2011, 11:59 AM GMT

I'm just off to lunch Rob. I'll fill you in later.

You big tease John. :(

Rolling eyes
Rob is also not back until Wednesday. He is not bored, but dreading the work he needs to do before he goes back. Rob is too good at procrastinating. :(