Status report Page 4,184

I have a bunny gap. That's a natural thin gap in between my two front teeth. I look very chipmunk like.

When I was little, my dentist decided not to give me braces as all my teeth were straight and when my wisdom teeth came through, the gap would probably be pushed closed but when I lost my back teeth, the wisdom teeth just closed the gaps left by them. It would cost me £1000 at least to fix my gap now but a lot of people like it and it's probably my most liveable flaw.

I'm sure you are fine. :)

I don't think that even counts as a flaw!
Gaps are cute.

You may still keep the welcome badge with the picture of me being snaggly if it's cheering :)

Just spent God knows how long looking through other peoples photos and laughing at their ugly friends. Seriously, one looks evil another looks like a cartoon rabbit. I wish I could post photos but that would be wrong. These are genuinely lovely people, so I am being a bit mean but I don't care. I'm bored.

Aw Scats. Console Tooth pain is the pits. Hope you recover soon.

Watching Most shocking celebrity moments of 2011. Did I sleep through the year?

It's happy hour on the next street. Time to get my drink on.

Teeth and eyes! Yurggg!

My internet is back on. Phew! That would have been a long day otherwise.

Just found out that I die in 2034. Cause of death: driven mad by Facebook.

(I discovered this via Fun Port on Facebook. Other people get a much better way of dying than me. Not fair.)

How do you die? And when?

In 22 years? You'll be too young! Noooooooo! *Falling to knees and weeping, although in a rather fetching mourning outfit*

Don't be sad, AJGO. Just blame Zuckerberg for me getting dead.

Okay, he's to blame for loads of things on my list so I'll just add it on.
I find those death prediction things too creepy, even when they're supposed to be funny- makes me even more suspicious that I'll end up dying a humiliating death that is broadcast on YouTube

N'awww! You could be the next Susan Boyle-type You Tube sensation!

(Sorry!)

Hmm, Britain's Got Talent Euthanasia Special, where people compete to look most pitiful (already being practiced to a professional degree on X Factor) and the winner gets to die in a comfy clean clinic rather than get eaten by their starving pets...
That actually sounds familiar, who've I stolen it from?