Status report Page 4,188

Quote: AJGO @ January 1 2012, 1:41 AM GMT

You have a daughter? :O You look so young

She is only four. It's a rough estate. Whistling nnocently

And he was a child father. Five if I remember correctly.

A late start for the festivities because I had to gobble up the unexpected pork chop and mashed potatoes that the lady next door brought me. The fireworks across the street are shaking my house so it'll be an evacuation under fire.

I extinguished the last cigarette in the house thirty seconds ago and am already getting resentful. Please excuse me if the next couple of days of posts are incredibly horrible.

Good luck. Here's to a smokeless 2012 and beyond.

Yeah... I might go to the shop

Laughing out loud

Time to go to sleep! Goodnight y'all. Happy New Year and all that!

Wave

Wave Night Leevil

Wave

Raided the last bastion of smoking, someone else's supplies box. I think maybe he once kept something other than baccy in there 'cos I'm feeling quite happy and sleepy...
'night all, don't forget about not petitioning to have me banned if I manage not to run to the shop for faaaags first thing
And before I get ratty and abusive, happy new year! :)

Met an oncologist and a neurosurgeon at the neighborhood bonfire. It appears that doctors like beer as much as the rest of us. ;)

Quote: AJGO @ January 1 2012, 1:41 AM GMT

You have a daughter? :O You look so young

Not actuall fruit of my overactive loins - but as good as.

Quote: Leevil @ January 1 2012, 1:42 AM GMT

He has had plastic surgery.

This year God willing!

Chip's just descaled the kettle. In your face, lime-scale. Cool

May have overdone the 'of course you can bring your friends back' invitation.

Bodies everywhere, both bathrooms constantly occupied. There are strange noises and even stranger smells, but at least that means they are alive.

Seem to be out of booze and food. Just a couple of hours before the in-laws arrive for dinner for the first time in over 20 years.
H E L P
:O :O