Status report Page 4,178

It has been lovely having everyone on the forum so much, I think you should all bunk off work more often :)

But where have you been AJGO? Huh, huh? Teary

I've been waiting patiently on your sleigh but it hasn't snowed again :(

I'm currently ploughing through all the rubbish generated by kids' Christmas presents, and processing it into various compost, refuse and recycling bins. It's all part of the misery of dealing with the interminable waste of this season.

Quote: AJGO @ December 29 2011, 12:25 PM GMT

I've been waiting patiently on your sleigh but it hasn't snowed again :(

*shakes fist at the sky*

It does look like it might snow though. I'll go and ready the huskies just in case.

;) AJGO, I hate hoovering and NEVER iron, infact don't know where iron is?

How can you tell via internet the mess I've made whilst waiting on Rob's sleigh? :O I swear the dumped fridge was some passing chavs Whistling nnocently

Have just put up a redux of my "Out of Control" in critique. Would love someone to read it and give some good, honest feedback!

I have a Barbour 'Liddlesdale' jacket in dark green. I've had it since 2003 and totes love it, but the colour has started to fade.

I'm thinking about getting it dyed, either in the same colour/khaki or black. Is it possible to dye those kind of jackets?

They are too expensive to buy a new one!

These things:

I am now 99% sure I have sorted a gig in Telford in Apirl :D and I'm waiting to hear back from some others. Anyone in the Telford area who wants to come check my blog for the gig details

w00t!

I have a feeling that wouldn't take dye very well. But I don't know for sure.

That's what I'm thinking, zooo. The material is very thin and I'm thinking it could go streak-based after dying.

;) They are very fashionable, I've seen lots of chavs wearing them, not sure about dying process, maybe ask company for advice?

Have to dress up as a witch tomorrow (some say I always do) and pack bags in Tesco. :(