Status report Page 4,174

Gavin: I was in Tewkesbury.

Now on my way to Royal Leamington Spa.

I update from me is last night while drunk my best friend tried to take my stand up note book off me I got sort of annoyed snapped and punched him quiet hard in the face with it so I'm currently hating myself at the moment .........

Take a standup's note book?

You should have killed him.

Micheal Macintyre did that, there's a video of him doing it on YouTube,

I think the thought may have gone through my head all I could think of was if anything happened to it not only is it some of my best material lost but it would be a lot of effort, time and work gone out the window. He only took it as a joke but he didn't know how much it meant to me.

Thing I'm questioning is why did I punch him with the book? My fist would have worked just fine and now my book is bloody bent where I hit him with it.

It had all the best punchlines

Smooth :P

I once killed someone at a gig with a fractured skull.

I warned him I had hard hitting material.

Was going to take a break for a few days, instead I'm working on two scripts at the same time.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ December 27 2011, 2:35 PM GMT

Was going to take a break for a few days, instead I'm working on two scripts at the same time.

Lucky old world. ;)

Quote: chipolata @ December 27 2011, 2:45 PM GMT

Lucky old world. ;)

It let The Jesus die, it deserves every turd I squeeze out.

I think a neighbour is having a fancy dress party. Someone's been out in the backyard dressed as Spiderman.

If he got it for his Christmas, he has to wear it. Unless you saw the real Spiderman. :O

I've seen someone else dressed as a bear out there now.

You sure you've not been at the brandy sauce again??

Robyn thinks that Chip's avatar is amazing.