Status report Page 4,176

Then you certainly need a white cat and take over the world.

Quote: Leevil @ December 28 2011, 11:47 AM GMT

Good thanks. Did you have a nice Christmas?

It was okay thanks! Family are a bit crazy and kind of upsetting, and I have lots of essays to do. But yeah, it's nice to not have to go into uni! :)

All our families are crazy at Christmas.

How long are you at Uni for? Oh, and are you still learning to drive? (it's been a while, I need updates for my records)

I'll finish Uni in Mayish time? And I am still learning because of stupid depression kind of limiting how well I'm doing. :$

Console
*punches depression in the face*

So in May is that the end of year 2 or year 3 already? I have totally lost track!

Uni has gone quick. Well, it seems that way to me anyway.

You'll get there soon with the driving. I still haven't started to learn yet and I've been meaning to for about 10 years. So you're doing better than me. Pleased Best of luck with it though.

Where's your brother? I haven't seen him on here for years!

I am done spending money. I did purchase an awesome purse though....

http://www.yesstyle.co.uk/en/pg-beauty-piano-long-wallet-black-cream-one-size/info.html/pid.1023099714

If that girl comes with the purse, can you send her to me? That is if you have no use for her.

How would you explain her to Becca?

"She was in the sales and you said you hated washing up.....".

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop @ December 28 2011, 10:26 PM GMT

How would you explain her to Becca?

"She was in the sales and you said you hated washing up.....".

I'm not sure? But I'd sure like to see the farce that ensues...

Whatever happens, it won't end the way you want - With the two of them making out.

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop @ December 28 2011, 10:32 PM GMT

Whatever happens, it won't end the way you want - With the two of them making out.

Oh, but I can dream! Cool

Just realised it's not long before I have to start officially macing people for money in return for wandering the streets in Wonder Woman PJs. :O

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop @ December 28 2011, 10:20 PM GMT

I am done spending money. I did purchase an awesome purse though....

http://www.yesstyle.co.uk/en/pg-beauty-piano-long-wallet-black-cream-one-size/info.html/pid.1023099714

Eh? That's more than I spent on my last jacket from the Mathew Allan collection !

Quote: zooo @ December 28 2011, 10:14 PM GMT

Console
*punches depression in the face*

So in May is that the end of year 2 or year 3 already? I have totally lost track!

End of third year!

My driving test has been moved like three times now! Laughing out loud I'm hoping I pass it when I finally take it, but the date still seems really soon. :/