Love Soup Series 2 Page 6

Ooh, well, don't read any more Aaron lest it spoil the wondrousness!

I blubbed too, I'm still sad now.

I almost came on here straight afterwards to vent my sadness, but then found I was too tired lol

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ March 16, 2008, 1:38 PM

I've seen that film more times that I can count lol!

It is great though. :)

Quote: Aaron @ March 16, 2008, 1:30 PM

I'll be watching it later today. The Fifth Element was on though, and as it's 3 hours or so long, took precedent!

Strangely enough, The Fifth Element stars Tamsin Greig's husband, Richard Leaf.

I wouldn't quite have said "stars"!

(I was actually thinking last night how good the makeup on him was to look like that. Erm. Yeah, maybe not.)

I watched the movie Dead Silence for the first time last night. If you haven't seen it,it's about the ghost of a murdered ventriloquist that kills people. So when Alice had that dream about the ventriloquist in Love Soup, it freaked me out! Maybe the ventriloquist killed Gil???

I only caught up with this last night on video and thought ity was brilliant - especially whasisname from Goodness Gracious Me on the receiving end of a strap on!

I knew I shouldn't have watched it with my mum... :(

Quote: zooo @ March 21, 2008, 2:26 PM

I knew I shouldn't have watched it with my mum... :(

:O :O :O

Laughing out loud

Did she ask you what was going on?

She did!

I just said I didn't know.

Laughing out loud

Quote: zooo @ March 21, 2008, 2:56 PM

She did!

I just said I didn't know.

Laughing out loud

And why would she think you would eh?

Laughing out loud

The whole strap on thing makes me feel a bit queasy, to be honest.
If you men want a willy shoved up your bum get one with a man attached to it, you cowards.

Quote: zooo @ March 21, 2008, 3:17 PM

Laughing out loud

The whole strap on thing makes me feel a bit queasy, to be honest.
If you men want a willy shoved up your bum get one with a man attached to it, you cowards.

But it was only STRONGLY hinted at. Nothing was shown. It was just using your imagination and knowledge.

And I can think of nothing worse. I would imagine I hasten to add.

Quote: zooo @ March 16, 2008, 1:04 PM

Well, I think we're meant to assume the worst. :(

Didn't anyone else see this? It blew my tiny mind with its poignancy! :)

I thought the timing was excellent, as it really came out of the blue.

I almost wouldn't have been surprised to see this kind of ending at the end of the first episode of this series -- or maybe even the last -- as a way of making a tidy wrap-up nod to Series 1. But to slip it into the end of the third episode really caught me off guard and increased the impact. Well done.

Quote: David Chapman @ March 21, 2008, 3:19 PM

But it was only STRONGLY hinted at. Nothing was shown. It was just using your imagination and knowledge.

Ha! You're right. I actually didn't notice.

Quote: JerryG @ March 21, 2008, 3:21 PM

I thought the timing was excellent, as it really came out of the blue.

I almost wouldn't have been surprised to see this kind of ending at the end of the first episode of this series -- or maybe even the last -- as a way of making a tidy wrap-up nod to Series 1. But to slip it into the end of the third episode really caught me off guard and increased the impact. Well done.

Yes, it was just completely masterful. Amazing. I wonder how long ago they planned to do it?