Love Soup Series 2 Page 2

Exactly. That's why I'm not sure how the second series is going to work. Errr

Did the first series though?

Perfect that it's on Saturday night at 9pm, given that Alice Chenery's neighbours told her ex-boyfriend's parents that was a time they could guarantee she would be at home.

David Renwick is very good, isn't he?

Quote: Graham Bandage @ March 1, 2008, 12:33 AM

Perfect that it's on Saturday night at 9pm, given that Alice Chenery's neighbours told her ex-boyfriend's parents that was a time they could guarantee she would be at home.

Ha ha, good point.

Quote: chipolata @ February 29, 2008, 11:26 AM

Surely the whole point of Love Soup - at least the first series - was that these two people who were so clearly perfect for each other, never actually met. I nonetheless look forward to series 2.

Agree! It was brilliantly funny :)

I didn't even heard of the first series, but I've been watching tonights episode and it's pretty good. The bit where the robber/shoplifter gets in Tamsin Grieg's car was excellent!

Great episode with some laugh out loud moments. I especially like the scene where the driving instructor's girlfriend walks painfully to her car.

Quote: Aaron @ February 29, 2008, 12:02 PM

Did the first series though?

Yes it f**king did. Just because you've got no taste.

And wasn't Montserrat gorgeous.

I loved the first series too but haven't managed to catch the second. I expect it will be repeated. When I watched the first series I thought the 'twist' might be that they did in fact know each other but didn't get on - subscribing to the idea that people with similar views/ideas/personalities don't, necessarily. (But I was wrong!)

Quote: David Chapman @ March 1, 2008, 9:47 PM

And wasn't Montserrat gorgeous.

No, no, no! She is so gawky and toothy and wet with that horrible voice! Shes just about bearable in Ashes To Ashes, but I used to hate that credit card ad she was in. Missed this tonight; I watched the first series and had meant to watch this, but only just remembered when I saw this thread a moment ago. Bugger.

Quote: puffinpol @ March 1, 2008, 9:51 PM

I loved the first series too but haven't managed to catch the second. I expect it will be repeated. When I watched the first series I thought the 'twist' might be that they did in fact know each other but didn't get on - subscribing to the idea that people with similar views/ideas/personalities don't, necessarily. (But I was wrong!)

You can watch it on the BBC iPlayer.

Great - thanks!

Quote: David Chapman @ March 1, 2008, 9:47 PM

Yes it f**king did. Just because you've got no taste.

Says the man who quite obviously wants to bone Charlene Rance. Hard.

Quote: Aaron @ March 1, 2008, 11:16 PM

Says the man who quite obviously wants to bone Charlene Rance. Hard.

We have other more important business to attend to ........first!

:O