Love Soup Series 2 Page 5

Quote: Aaron @ March 9, 2008, 9:13 PM

Does zooo not have any digital thingies?

Anyway. I watched episode 1 (of series 2) earlier. Actually quite enjoyed it. Don't remember laughing, and I highly doubt I'd consider buying it on DVD, but it was watchable stuff and entertaining enough. Certainly not as bad as I was fearing after reading previous comments.

It's not ha-ha funny. It's clever without verging on the smartarse.

I really miss it.

Quote: zooo @ March 9, 2008, 9:14 PM

Whowhat now?

Digital TV. Y'know, like, Freeview or Sky or Virgin TV thingy or summink?

Oh sorry, I understand now.

I've got freeview yes. But the channel that Kath & Kim is often on, I haven't got. The bastards.

Living, or something.

Yeah, Living TV. You could get yourself Top Up TV of course, buuut you might not get a good enough signal down there for it to work properly.

Best thing from Living was Most Haunted. Alas I lost track of it once I moved to uni. :(

Quote: David Chapman @ March 9, 2008, 9:14 PM

It's not ha-ha funny. It's clever without verging on the smartarse.

I thought you meant Love Soup.

I thought last nights episode was another good one.

Has anyone else noticed the Woody Allen-esque touches to it? The style of the jazz music used and also the way it's used. Also, the opening credits are identical to the way Woody opens all his films.

Yes I have.

It's a good thing to copy!

Quote: David Chapman @ March 9, 2008, 10:13 PM

I thought you meant Love Soup.

I did. :)

Those absolute f**kers. :(
That was amazing.

I know. It was heart-breaking to see that Alice missed out on Gil again, and we don't even know why!

Well, I think we're meant to assume the worst. :(

Didn't anyone else see this? It blew my tiny mind with its poignancy! :)

I saw it! I almost cried :$ I guessed it was the worst possible outcome too, Laura :( I can't believe how much it upset me!

I'll be watching it later today. The Fifth Element was on though, and as it's 3 hours or so long, took precedent!

I've seen that film more times that I can count lol!