Two Pints Series 7 Page 7

You following me Jake? :P

I wouldn't really want it without Donna. She delivers 90% of the lines I laugh at.

Quote: EllieJP @ March 10, 2008, 5:59 PM

You following me Jake? :P

No, you just sometimes post in topics I like. :P

Quote: EllieJP @ March 10, 2008, 5:42 PM

Yes, but how can you continue a series that has lost TWO main characters, what with Donna heading to the Big Smog?

She could quite easily come back.

Quote: zooo @ March 10, 2008, 6:08 PM

I wouldn't really want it without Donna. She delivers 90% of the lines I laugh at.

Correct. (Plus, she's more than a bit cor.)

She certainly is.
(I'm having such a homosexual week.)

Lucy Montgomery then?

Oh man. You're pressing all my latent lesbian buttons.

:D

Erm ... *thinks* ...

Quote: zooo @ March 10, 2008, 8:37 PM

Oh man. You're pressing all my latent lesbian buttons.

I've been out of this discussion for a while, but it looks like I've come back at the right time!

As for Two Pints, if Natalie Casey (Donna) leaves, that'll probably encourage the rest of the cast to leave too. That is assuming there will be an eight series anyway.

TWO PINTS WILL RETURN!!

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/a94254/mellor-confirms-two-pints-return.html

Ah, I'm pleasantly surprised about that. And also at reading that he has a wife, and children. :)

I'd imagine Two Pints will continue for quite a while since it seems to be the BBC shot used most to hothouse and "blood" new talent. It serves the same purpose as Doctors and Holby does for BBC drama.

Quote: chipolata @ April 21 2008, 12:19 PM BST

I'd imagine Two Pints will continue for quite a while since it seems to be the BBC shot used most to hothouse and "blood" new talent. It serves the same purpose as Doctors and Holby does for BBC drama.

They use it to break in new writers? I didn't know that.

This show is so unbelievably shit that hearing the announcer says "Next up Two Pin-" makes me bang the controller like a Neanderthal to rid my TV of the sound/images.

How on earth are they going to bring Donna back from London? It's going to have quite precarious story lines I imagine to do that.