Two Pints Series 7 Page 6

Ha. Yes.

I do slag it off sometimes, but end up watching it quite often. I thought it would always be there, and am surprised to find myself a bit sad it won't be!

Give Donna her own series!
She's always been funny, even on Hollyoaks about 500 years ago.

Aaron agrees with the previous two posts. Good stuff, and find myself longing for repeats and a new series already.

I'm sure if repeats is what you want, you'll have no problems there. No doubt BBC3 will have another Two Pints month soon where it seems that they show nothing but this show.

(I don't mind it existing or having repeats, but not at the expense of other comedies).

Question: I gave up on this series (not surprising seeing as I'm not exactly it's number one fan)... what was the new barman like? From the snippets I saw he seemed to have good timing?

I really liked him!

And he got the last word of the series.

I wasn't the hugest fan of his, but yeah, he's alright. Provided some great lines, especially in the first half of the series.

And zooo particularly appreciates his love of John Barrowman, no doubt.

Quote: Aaron @ March 9, 2008, 11:37 PM

Aaron agrees with the previous two posts. Good stuff, and find myself longing for repeats and a new series already.

As Micheal Jacob (the exec. producer) now occasionally posts on here you could ask him about a new series? From what I understand he's keen to see it continue.

Quote: EllieJP @ March 9, 2008, 10:32 PM

Awww... that was sad.

Very weird how that was done though... I can't see there being another series.

And I didn't realise the actress that plays Louise actually has a normal voice in real life...thank god!

sad to see it go !!! totaly agree with you...thank god Louise is normal.
suprised to see the out takes that she is quite good actress and is the most actress that doesnt make much boo booes......

And how great her tits are, apparently!

I think Gaz has the biggest boobs.

What last nights episode the last ever ?

It may have been!
Nobody seems to know for sure though.

What I dont get is this.

Johnny did a peternity test that proved Corintion was indeed Gaz's child.

Is Gaz not impotent anymore?

He was never impotent. Just ... y'know, unlikely. A little lazy in the bollocks.

I think.

Quote: Tim Walker @ March 10, 2008, 10:25 AM

As Micheal Jacob (the exec. producer) now occasionally posts on here you could ask him about a new series? From what I understand he's keen to see it continue.

Yes, but how can you continue a series that has lost TWO main characters, what with Donna heading to the Big Smog?

I think leave it like it is, as sad as that is. Leave on a high!

I liked the Barman - made me laugh. Especially his references to his wife. hehe

EllieJP this is rare you posting on a different topic.