Two Pints Series 7 Page 4

Again, another good episode. I'm enjoying it! :)

Ralf Little will not be missed by the cast or the audience in my opinion. He was famous for not learning his lines and 'winging' it, which goes down like a cup of cold sick with actors.

Also how many jokes can you make about biscuits? His character was always half dimensional - which is very strange after 45 or so episodes, and must have something to do with him.

I wouldn't say the last episode was good but it wasn't totally bad. It is mindless though. I mean, it's the confectionary equivalent of cheap fruit gums. Sure, they might taste OK, but why not have something nicer? I can't believe there isn't material out there that could appeal to as many people as Two Pints apparently does... but is... well, better!

God, that biscuits malarkey was an absurdly stretched unfunny joke. I find Two Pints a peculiar and jarring mix sometimes.

The relationship between Gaz and Donna was pretty well done and kept the show going. It was fostered by the obvious friendship between Nat Cassey and Will Mellor. I also liked Bev callard and thought her character worked.

I thought the last episode was brilliant cos I didn't watch it

Quote: ajp29 @ January 17, 2008, 8:46 PM

I hate Ralf Little cos he used to go out with Lisa Rogers. Completely irrelevant but I had to say it Angry

Terrible skin in real life.

Is he?

They killed of a person in it didn't they ?

Yes, indeed they did.

I thought the last episode was great. Janet dressed as the Tin man was really funny. Will Mellor, i thought, put in a great performance too and was also really funny. Plus, Munch came back. I liked Munch when he was in the earlier series and am glad to see him again. :)

Was Ralf Little really that unpopular with the cast? I'm not so sure, but I could be wrong.

I've never heard anything about him being unpopular with the cast.

Laughed. Quite a lot. Some cracking lines this week. :D

I thought that Donna was just bar staff though... *scratches head*

Why, what.

Maybe I should just watch it myself...

Yeah. There's lots of Barrowman-loving. And an in gay man.