2525 Page 4

When is the deadline for this? I have nothing yet but I'll think of something.

Moved to discussion.

How come everyone's posting their 2525 sketches in critique already?

With Newsjack and The Show What You Wrote, the trend is usually to wait until after an episode has actually been broadcast.

I've noticed there's a lot of sketches going up featuring robots in Critique. I've written two already myself. Looks like they will have to shine beyond belief to get noticed.

There won't be any robots in 2525. There'll be whatever robots invent to replace themselves with robots!

Dan

Genetically engineered people, produced by robots?

Or would the clever robots just build other, less clever robots to do all the rubbish jobs for them?

Quote: AndyGilder @ August 23 2013, 1:12 PM BST

Or would the clever robots just build other, less clever robots to do all the rubbish jobs for them?

There's probably a sketch in that.

The robot class system.

"I have more memory than him, but considerably less memory than him. I am mid-range..."

I've managed to make one of my sketches robot free. Rejoice, people.

Quote: Tim Azure @ August 22 2013, 6:57 PM BST

13th September.

You could try reading the brief (see first post).

Were you planning to sub without doing so? Weird...

Reading briefs didn't work for me for 'the show what you wrote' so this time I thought I would just blindly enter without reading anything.

Honestly, I just wanted to know the specific date as I saw people putting 2525 stuff up on critique so I thought it might be a weekly thing but I couldn't find anything referring to that in the brief. I took a short turn for the non-lazy and have now read the brief.

Sarcasm does not equal wit Tim, just saying.

Ah ok, fair enough, I guess I took my cue from what read like a rather curt reply to Otter's question.

Quote: Tim Azure @ August 25 2013, 3:45 PM BST

That wasn't a joke, Shandonbelle. I was just pointing out that The Show That You Wrote's brief wasn't like that. I meant that you had to send them it all at once, not weekly.

I was aware what the brief entailed on 'The show what you wrote'. I was merely asking a specific question on the deadline date for entering. That was the one detail I required at that time.

Of course I was going read the brief before entering I just wanted to know how much time I had to come up with material as I didnt have the opportunity at that time to read the full brief.

Just sent my five sketches off.

Thanks to the people who helped me knock some of them into shape on 'critique'.

Well done playfull :)