2525 Page 10

It's not like incorrect indentation is a Hanging offence :D

Quote: Judgement Dave @ September 18 2013, 12:46 PM BST

So the way to get noticed but not look like a rank amateur is to alternate pages of quirky and standard?

Laughing out loud

Quote: DubiousG @ September 18 2013, 12:46 PM BST

It's not like incorrect indentation is a Hanging offence :D

So that's what a one line one liner actually looks like.

Quote: playfull @ September 18 2013, 1:00 PM BST

So that's what a one line one liner actually looks like.

As long as you can justify it.

How long is a streak of piss?

Quote: Tim Azure @ September 21 2013, 7:54 PM BST

How long do we have to wait for a rejection?

In my case soon after I was born!

Fingers crossed. :)

Quote: Tim Azure @ September 24 2013, 1:33 PM BST

My feeling is that people will know if they are accepted by 13th October. But it's just a feeling.

Thats a very specific feeling

I believe the recording dates mentioned were fairly vague - something like Autumn, weren't it? We might hear in two weeks, we might hear in a month. It's not much fun waiting, but best not to bite your fingernails over it.

I don't think we will hear unless we have made the cut, but I'm sure someone on this forum will make the cut and let us know when they get the email.

Ok are we so desperate we've started cutting radio comedy producers.
Oh this is a new low.

Quote: Tim Azure @ September 21 2013, 7:54 PM BST

How long do we have to wait for a rejection?

SWYW was pretty quick to get back for rewrites, so on that basis people might hear in a week or so.

This isn't an in house production though, is it. You can't judge them by the BBCs response times. Plus, the Beeb have taken ages to get back to people in the past e.g. RFTP. I'm not sure why everyone is trying to put exact dates on the response. Producing a show very rarely runs like clockwork.

Quote: Tim Azure @ September 25 2013, 11:25 AM BST

The show will be recorded in October. http://johnstanleyproductions.com/#2525

A show will be...'Here Be Dragons' - can't see any dates for '2525' beyond the aforemention non-specifics of 'autumn' and 'later this year' mentioned in the writer's brief?

Does anyone actually think they'll use any of the open-door stuff?