Newsjack - Series 8 Page 10

Yes.

I've sent in my one liners.

Good luck to everyone submitting.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ February 12 2013, 12:57 PM GMT

I'll take that as a yes

does that chat up line ever work?

Submitted four intros and three one-liners, all in all pretty pleased as Punch with them (no one ever says pleased as Judy).

Having had a couple of opportunities just go tits up, I've decided to send some crap one liners (inlcuding one about a woman who died of drinking coca cola popping her clogs)

I think I'm just looking for more reason to sulk

Hi guys, I am new to both this forum and Newsjack, so hello everyone! I submitted two sketches yesterday - how long does it normally take to find out if you made it on?? :)

You find out either on Wednesday (if you go to the recording) or Thursday somewhere between 4-6pm, when you get an email saying you're in the edit or got recorded but got cut out of the edit.

Dan

Quote: swerytd @ February 12 2013, 3:35 PM GMT

You find out either on Wednesday (if you go to the recording) or Thursday somewhere between 4-6pm, when you get an email saying you're in the edit or got recorded but got cut out of the edit.

Dan

That's great, thanks Dan :)

A page of intros and jack apps away. I usually send a page and a half so this will improve my editing muscle

Sent! With 4 minutes to spare. 7 one liners and 5 JackApp things.

Did anyone else send anything Valentine's Day related? I realised about an hour ago it was going to go out on Valentine's Day, managed to do a couple of one liners.

Never realised it was going out then - spot the single person!

Anyone else get the new 'naughty' email?:

'Please note, the deadline for submissions for one-liners is 4pm. We will read anything we receive later than this only if we have the time.'

It was only 6 minutes!

I bet you try and sneak in more than your ISA allowance, don't you?

Dan

Do oneliners necessarily have to be just one line? I know mine run into more and looking at past rejects etc on here that's not unusual but the term 'oneliners' always throws me a bit.