Newsjack - Series 8 Page 13

Quote: StephenM @ February 14 2013, 11:39 AM GMT

Don't panic just yet there are a few missing from that list so there's still hope. I'll not spoil the surprise as it's good to have some hope!

Eek, sorry didn't mean to ruin any surprises! Pretend I never said anything...especially the bit where I listed out the sketches they recorded last night.

Quote: Bleurgh @ February 14 2013, 2:07 PM GMT

Eek, sorry didn't mean to ruin any surprises! Pretend I never said anything...especially the bit where I listed out the sketches they recorded last night.

You missed the one where a farmer can't tell the difference between a horse and a cow. Or sheep and ducks. Or really anything... I mean they must have used that right? right?

Anyone heard anything yet?

I just this minute got a recorded but cut email.

Dan

This is the first time I have submitted to this. I get the feeling that this waiting-for-an-email period will become grindingly familiar.

They've used one of mine so I'll have to listen tonight to see which one it was.

I got the recorded but cut email - off to critique

Nothing for me - yet again.

I was at the recording last night and pleased that something of mine survived the edit process. Look out for a Kim Jong Il reference in Justin's intro.
Alison

Well done all, especially Alison. Right, time to up my game!

I started a new reject thread for liners in critique. Come join me

Somewhat shocked, elated and appalled to find out something of mine scrapped in..

Quote: dtmcc @ February 14 2013, 4:48 PM GMT

This is the first time I have submitted to this. I get the feeling that this waiting-for-an-email period will become grindingly familiar.

Give it 10 minutes and you'll be checking your spam folder in case the email has ended up in there. Then you'll be opening the documents repeatedly to check you gave them the right email address.

Sounds like one of my sketches was recorded, haven't heard anything yet though (checks spam)...

Nothing for me!

Has the writer's list been published yet?