Newsjack - Series 8 Page 15

Well done to all you jammy sorts who got something on or nearly did :)

Yep, well done the successful mob. And nice work to the recorded/cut people;the stuff is good enough to get through so you're on the right track.

Very first post in this thread has loads of info, if you're not quite up to speed, including all links to the web chats that I could find.

Dan

Looks like they used my Botox joke. The town that produces 90% of the worlds supply of Botox raise a few eyebrows.

Quote: swerytd @ February 14 2013, 9:31 PM GMT

Yep, well done the successful mob.

Quote: Jeremy Dillon @ February 14 2013, 10:34 PM GMT

Looks like they used my Botox joke. The town that produces 90% of the worlds supply of Botox raise a few eyebrows.

That one was good! My one turned out to be the Iran firing a Monkey at us JackApp.

Yeah, well done to all you getteronerers.

The BCG seems to have had a really good haul this week. Do any of you stats guys know what the record BCG contribution to one episode is?

Mine was the Monopoly Cat Iron Jackapp.

I've just remembered that I sent my things in as News & Vox Pops rather than Intros & Jackapps.
They probably thought that was cute.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ February 14 2013, 10:49 PM GMT

Mine was the Monopoly Cat Iron Jackapp.

I've just remembered that I sent my things in as News & Vox Pops rather than Intros & Jackapps.
They probably thought that was cute.

I sent in a one liner about the annual Hasbro golf game being a disaster because of the Iron/cat thing. I thought that was mine and they'd just changed it a lot :D

The Valentine's Day "such a better person, you know, by comparison" one was mine.

Well done to all who got on. A pretty strong show I thought to start the series off. A nice touch having all the writers names read out at the end. Please tell me someone on the BCG wrote the lips and arseholes line.

Quote: Badge @ February 14 2013, 6:20 PM GMT

Zero, if you read what I said.

Ah, ahem, sorry.

Real clever pre-sketch Stephen. They must have had 100's of horse sketches and yours must have stood out.

Justin talks about the Newsjack process

Dan

Well done LippyAlison, great line. And well done StephenM, out of interest did your orignal sketch include the claxon or did they add that?

The sketch was greatly cut down from what I sent in and they added the klaxon idea afterwards.

Think it approved the sketch no end and I wasn't brave enough to enforce a horse runner on the show!

Btw - what did others get on?