The general pop/rock - music thread Page 164

Have I succeeded in offending you?

Just for the record, my thighs don't touch. Just tried it! Cool

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 28th January 2018, 5:56 PM

Just for the record, my thighs don't touch. Just tried it! Cool

Where's the pics then.

You of all people know what offends me. (Scary jpgs of a certain creature come to mind.) But pleeeease don't do it! Teary

So many to choose from....................................... Whistling nnocently

Here's the Rutles tour dates.

https://www.ents24.com/uk/tour-dates/the-rutles

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 28th January 2018, 5:38 PM

Shouldn't you be posting thigh-gap and bikini-bridge (whatever that is) pics on instagram?

Is there a name for that small triangular bit of air in the area you speak of? You see I am not up with the latest words and a dirty old man needs to know these things.

Biffin's bridge (hehe snigger fnar fnar)

Love this explanation of where that word came from :-

Definition. biffin bridge rate. The female perineum, that area of the anatomy between the vagina and the anus where the male testicles biff during copulation

But that doesn't tell me what that pocket of air is called. If it hasn't got a name, maybe we should have a thread "Name that Gap" and see what members (oo-er) come up with (oo-er).

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 29th January 2018, 11:09 AM

... that area of the anatomy between the vagina and the anus where the male testicles biff during copulation

Disgusting...if that's what sex is like then I won't consider doing it.

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 29th January 2018, 11:25 AM

Disgusting...if that's what sex is like then I won't consider doing it.

Good for you GB - I'm sure Mr Federer can show you an alternative life style. Take you to seventh heaven.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 29th January 2018, 11:36 AM

Good for you GB - I'm sure Mr Federer can show you an alternative life style. Take you to seventh heaven.

(....this used to be a thread about music.)

You and Roger, making music together. <3

Cataloguing my CDs I got up to my one and only Q at 706. My Queen album - Sheer Heart Attack.

I'm stunned you have no Queen Latifah.

What is a queen latifah?

Quote: Chappers @ 29th January 2018, 10:49 PM

Cataloguing my CDs I got up to my one and only Q at 706. My Queen album - Sheer Heart Attack.

My Q entries: