Peep Show - Series 7 Page 15

Me too! Poor Jez.

Nice end to a solid series. I loved the idea of a party so out there that it freaked even Superhans out.

Also liked Mark's line... 'Fancy Dress is a joke for people without a sense of humour' - which is pretty much how I've always felt about fancy dress parties. :)

Loved that one.

Best joke the Don't Look Now Dobby visual gag.

Albeit Hans hitting Jez with a stick got a laugh from me.

How is Mark paying his mortgage?

Quote: chipolata @ December 29 2010, 11:15 PM GMT

Nice end to a solid series. I loved the idea of a party so out there that it freaked even Superhans out.

I wanted to go to that party and lose myself to the psy-trance Rolling eyes

Quote: Griff @ December 30 2010, 9:36 AM GMT

"If we're going to name his cock after a Clint Eastwood film it's The Unforgiven".

Pure genius.

Didn't ring true to me. As Mark would certainly know, and probably take delight in knowing, it's just Unforgiven.

I'm not wrong though, am I? Mark would totally know that.

The only bit that didn't ring true for me was Jez doing a George Osbourne gag. I'm not sure Jez is that into current affairs and would know who he is.

Quote: chipolata @ December 30 2010, 12:04 PM GMT

The only bit that didn't ring true for me was Jez doing a George Osbourne gag. I'm not sure Jez is that into current affairs and would know who he is.

I accepted that as I just assumed that he'd plucked a name, that he'd vaguely heard of, at random.

Thought this episode was one of the stronger ones as, in my opinion, this series has been a bit up-and-down, some brilliant moments but overall a bit patchy, although having said that, even mediocre "Peep Show" is better than most other comedy offerings at the moment.

Favourite line for me was after Mark had discovered his baby on the floor: "What if someone in clogs comes in and marches around the room like a horse?"

I liked Super Hans' line on leaving his party:

I just want to be in a controlled environment: have a Coke, a tuna sandwich; just mong out to some Snow Patrol. :)

Quote: chipolata @ December 30 2010, 12:30 PM GMT

Favourite line for me was after Mark had discovered his baby on the floor: "What if someone in clogs comes in and marches around the room like a horse?"

Laughing out loud

The Supa Hans' party bit was great. What a good character.

I want to know what they were doing in Hans's party

Fellating puppies.