Peep Show - Series 7 Page 10

That's it!

Really good episode tonight. Liked the fact that the writers made it a two-hander for the majority of the episode. Always fun to spend some extended time with Mark and Jeremy just bickering between themselves.

Lots of great verbal stuff, but the highlight for me was the exchange of facial expressions whilst Mark and Jeremy were trapped behind the shower curtain listening... a huge amount of information conveyed without words. A brilliant (if somewhat unpleasant) sequence. :)

Strangely, aside from the shower scene, the two hander bits didn't work as well for me. Seemed slightly forced. The episode really came alive when other characters were thrown into the mix.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ December 14 2010, 9:03 AM GMT

Can't say I noticed this upswing in the third episode that several people have mentioned, I've thought all three have been of a similar good standard.

This.

Tonight's was simply the BEST episode of Peep Show I've ever seen. Loved every minute of it. Gripping, cringeworthy and had me in tears! :D

There must be many offended Ians out there tonight.

I have to agree though, James is a far better name than Ian Cool

Brilliant again! Really loved getting almost a whole episode of just Mark and Jez.

Just saw the clip for next week's Christmas episode http://www.channel4.com/programmes/peep-show/video/series-7/episode-5/christmas-morning
and almost fell off my seat laughing! Can't wait! A whole Peep Show night- ace!

Life would be a sadder place without Peep Show.

Quote: Ben @ December 18 2010, 12:57 PM GMT

Life would be a sadder place without Peep Show.

'Like!!' :D

I love Peep show I just wish Mark wasn't so f**ked over

See the writing is so good that I identify with the characters as real people

That or I'm lonely with few boundries

I also love how there's a real don't care to stuff about stuff that gets in the way with the plot.

e.g. Jezzer slept with thingy, no build up cos it wouldn't be funny.

Mark jumping out of the window didn't sit right with me. He didn't even mention it to Sophie. "I jumped out of a window for you!" etc. Although that would've changed the perfectly acceptable ending. Pleased

Quote: zooo @ December 18 2010, 12:39 AM GMT

There must be many offended Ians out there tonight.

Yes, they are.

Quote: Matmerismo @ December 18 2010, 1:02 AM GMT

I have to agree though, James is a far better name than Ian Cool

No, it isn't.

Nah it worked economy old bean

He's such anal inhibited type, that faced with Sophe he just can't say anything.

I do hope he gets a job, I mean this whole role reversal with Jez is ace. But I'm bordering on a sympathy suicide

Favourite episode of this series so far for me.