Make an unfounded claim about the poster above you Page 135

Otterfox was the first word used in the popular TV show Call my Bluff.

Otterfox- vulpine labial fluid
Otterfox- Scat flavoured cheese
Otterfox- Dwarf-baiting

I can never remember which one it was.

Will cams brother 'spy' was arrested for voyeurism. Will also brought partridges back from the brink of extinction.

Otterfox killed the little fox on the Foxes Glacier Mint adverts.

Will Cam Payne was arrested in Westminster for holding an illegal protest.

Eyewitnesses say he dressed a bit like Ali G, walked with a limp and was holding a sign with the words "Down Wid it" written in what looked like crayon.

Bob Hicks is a fan of Justin Beiber. (Hopes that he isn't).

Quote: Bill Jaguar @ February 19 2012, 9:41 PM GMT

Bob Hicks would like to see Justin Beiber get sucked into a big fan. (Hopes that he will do).

Sounds about right to me Laughing out loud

Bob Hicks just couldn't care less.

Bill Jaguar is annoyed to find that's he's ill in bed with man flu, especially when he's gone to the trouble this year of becoming a transvestite during the winter months.

Ishy likes a little fishy, he thinks it's quite dishy.

L.E. stole the dots in her name from a morse code machine and unwittingly sank a submarine carrying delicious chocolate. L.E. is now wanted by the ICC and a reward is available for her captor.

Harridan is really a 'Sun' page three model, she quickly became aware of the lack of News in the paper so decided to vacate and become a serious reporter for 'Womans Weekly'.

Dellas wrote the first version of Paul Simons Diamonds on the soles of her shoes.
Although it was originally called Rubies on the back of me wellies

Steve Sunshine forgets too take his wellies off when going to bed, a real problem for his dog.

Dellas loves to be called 'Old Girl'. It reminds her of when she used to be a friesian.

Will Cam thinks he really lives in Ambridge, treats me well though, very gentle 'udderwise' I'd complain.