Make an unfounded claim about the poster above you Page 133

Ishy is sexually attracted to blacks (sheep that is)

Nigel gave birth to a seven legged Octopus.

Ellie used to appear in legendary 80s soap Dallas as Linda Gray's stunt breasts

"Big" Jack? That's not what zooo/AJGO/RC reckon..

Quote: Stylee TingTing @ February 8 2012, 12:44 AM GMT

"Big" Jack? That's not what zooo/AJGO/RC reckon..

I thought Stylee TingTing was a lady. No joke.

Renegade Carpark colects unsuccessful lottery tickets. When he has amassed a pile, he goes round the streets dishing them out to tramps telling them dishonestly they have won money and directing them to the nearest newsagent to collect their loseings.

Kelly and I meet secretly
We stay out of sight
When we're in each others arms
We know it isn't right

We are so in love
But Renegade loves you too
How can I tell my girl friends
About my threesome with you two

Allan collects snow as a hobby, his freezer is full now.

Dellas likes to wrap a phone around his head using selotape so he can go "handsfree".

Following an unholy trinity in the Vatican...

Mother Teresa, The Holy Father Pope JP, and Smellie Ellie the Holy Toilet Attendant, flipped a coin as to who the subsequent kid would be named after.

If you pick a fresh big scab of your knee (gravel rash is my favourite)and turn it over, revealing the pusy layer underneath, and tentatively smell the pus chewing the scab, this is defined as doing an Ellie JP.

Quote: Will Cam @ February 8 2012, 1:47 PM GMT

If you pick a fresh big scab of your knee (gravel rash is my favourite)and turn it over, revealing the pussy layer underneath, and tentatively smell the puss before chewing the scab, this is defined as doing an Ellie JP.

Will Cam doesn't know that you should spell pus with only one S. This small error has created a rather awkward situation involing revealing and smelling Ellie's puss and chewing her scabs.

I for one, am embarrassed for everyone involved and expect a full apology.

Renegade Carpark has an eye condition that makes him see 's' as 'ss'.

Poor f**ker.

Quote: Will Cam @ February 8 2012, 2:01 PM GMT

Renegade Carpark has an eye condition that makes him see 's' as 'ss'.

Poor f**ker.

Will Cam likes to go back and edit his posts to avoid embarrassment. But what has been seen, can't be unseen.

Eye condition notwithstanding.

RC's nick is an anagram of "Rare Pancaked Egg".