Newsjack - Series 3 Page 22

Quote: Tim Azure @ June 30 2010, 6:51 PM BST

Did you pick that "that'll learn me" from Edinburgh?

Er... no.

Quote: steve by any other name @ July 1 2010, 8:15 AM BST

Er... no.

I just wondered where it came from.

Quote: Tim Azure @ July 1 2010, 8:53 AM BST

I just wondered where it came from.

Just something people say. I think. Not me generally but it seemed more colourful not to use the Queens English.

So...did anyone get stuff on this week?

Quote: Jinky @ July 1 2010, 3:48 PM BST

So...did anyone get stuff on this week?

The writers' list has just gone up:

http://i47.tinypic.com/358s7c0.jpg

What did you send in? Three ten-minutes sketches?

:D

Dan

I'm sure a 30 minute sketch entitled "Miles Jupp should have been given the lead in 'Rev' (and not the bloke who looks vaguely American even though he isn't) because he can actually deliver a line and make it funny and he did divinity at university and therefore would give the character weight" would have made it onto the show.

Just got the e-mail to say I've got something in tonight's show. Hurrah! I'm no longer a one-hit wonder!

Trying to look all calm and collected in the office when really want to high-five anyone who'd care.

(No idea what it is, could just be a vox pops but I'll take what I can get)

My sketch appears to have made it.

No....it's just something in my eye........LOOK JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!!!

Episode 3 writers up:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00sxknb

Darn, blank again!

Quote: StephenM @ July 1 2010, 4:25 PM BST

Just got the e-mail to say I've got something in tonight's show. Hurrah! I'm no longer a one-hit wonder!

Trying to look all calm and collected in the office when really want to high-five anyone who'd care.

(No idea what it is, could just be a vox pops but I'll take what I can get)

Well done Stephen M and anyone else who got stuff in :D

Ditto that. I've had a stress free few days having not submitted anything. :)

I couldn't be arsed this week. I spent the weekend drunk abroad. Maybe next week, but am thinking getting drunk sounds a more productive use of my time.

Oh, and well done StephenM. Do I recall you mentioning earlier in this thread that this is your first time writing for Newsjack? And you've got in twice?

What's your secret?

Quote: Failed Comedy Writer @ July 1 2010, 9:56 PM BST

I couldn't be arsed this week. I spent the weekend drunk abroad. Maybe next week, but am thinking getting drunk sounds a more productive use of my time.

Oh, and well done StephenM. Do I recall you mentioning earlier in this thread that this is your first time writing for Newsjack? And you've got in twice?

What's your secret?

Probably sending stuff in.