Newsjack - Series 3 Page 21

Have people seen Newsjack has its own twitter feed now?

http://twitter.com/NewsjackBBC

It seems that iPhone gags are this week's spies on facebook. Not sure how submitting VP's by twitter would work as surely if it's funny it will go round the whole internet via retweet.

Just wait until the pain of finding out that even Madonna and Angelina won't adopt it

I hate Twitter but needs must and all that. Must say I'm enjoying this series best of all so far.

A new blog from Dan Tetsell:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/writersroom/2010/06/newsjack_spread_the_love.shtml

Just emailed this weeks 'my vox pops'. Check critique in two days for rejections!

:)

Pulled nine Vox Pops from our collective naval gazing and filthed them up the Newsjack mail hole.

Just sent 7 vox pops into Newsjack, to be honest I got a little disheartened with newsjack last week, wasn't gonna send anything in this week but I suddenly got the comedy buzz this morning so I have lol

Quote: Monkeywithtypewriter @ June 28 2010, 1:06 PM BST

Have people seen Newsjack has its own twitter feed now?

http://twitter.com/NewsjackBBC

It seems that iPhone gags are this week's spies on facebook. Not sure how submitting VP's by twitter would work as surely if it's funny it will go round the whole internet via retweet.

Great work in putting up that twitter feed. Actually some decent feedback what not to do, even if it is just before the deadline!

Worryingly I was going to use 4 of the banned names at first but thankfully thought better of it.

Got my corrections and vox pops off today. As ever can't help but feeling a new news story will have come along and made them all look out of date by the time of recording. Hence why so many people fall back on things like the people in the banned list.

Quote: chipolata @ June 29 2010, 5:10 PM BST

Got my corrections and vox pops off today. As ever can't help but feeling a new news story will have come along and made them all look out of date by the time of recording. Hence why so many people fall back on things like the people in the banned list.

Is the banned list just Jonathan Ross, Russell Brand and (maybe more unusually) Andrew Sachs or is there a more definite list? This isn't a sign of bad writing of course, just someone who doesn't know the mechanics (I think Jordan and Amy Whitehouse may have found themselves on this list...)

Quote: Tim Azure @ June 29 2010, 6:52 PM BST

Is the banned list just Jonathan Ross, Russell Brand and (maybe more unusually) Andrew Sachs or is there a more definite list? This isn't a sign of bad writing of course, just someone who doesn't know the mechanics (I think Jordan and Amy Whitehouse may have found themselves on this list...)

Follow the Twitter link above.

Guess my sketch about Piers Morgan and James Corden raiding the set of Sex and the City 2 to find stuff to sell to Cash for Gold but being chased away by Mic McCarthy wielding a Vuvuzela is out then.

I would have though they would have been flooded with 'England are crap at football' jokes this week.

Just listened to last weeks show. A lot of good stuff in there I thought. Wish I'd listened sooner as I was surprised to hear a few risque lines and the word 'tits' which I had previously avoided as I thought they'd be unsuitable. That'll learn me not to understand my market.

Tits is only a PG word, I know it sounds Carry On but...

Did you pick that "that'll learn me" from Edinburgh?

Quote: steve by any other name @ June 30 2010, 9:03 AM BST

Just listened to last weeks show. A lot of good stuff in there I thought. Wish I'd listened sooner as I was surprised to hear a few risque lines and the word 'tits....'

and they said 'balls'.

Maybe episode 2 was the 'sex issue'.