Newsjack - Series 2 Page 32

I was wondering where I'd left my "best gags" fag packet.

Anyone going to the recording?

Anybody get along to the recording tonight? Whats the joke count/quality of this weeks show?

J

I wasn't there, sorry. You could try Renegade Carpark but I guess that's a long shot. ;)

Quote: Griff @ January 26 2010, 11:34 PM GMT

Try writing anything on a fag packet now - there's no room, what with Death Messages and pictures of corrupted lungs.

If you ask me the loss of writing space is a contributory factor in the reduced quality of modern song lyrics, sitcoms, poetry and journalism... etc.

Quote: Badge @ January 28 2010, 12:04 AM GMT

I wasn't there, sorry. You could try Renegade Carpark but I guess that's a long shot. ;)

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ January 24 2010, 6:33 PM GMT

I'd like to chat, but I'm busy writing my second episode for The Sitcom Mission. Whistling nnocently

I'm guessing from this thread's silence there aren't too many succesful Newsjackers this week round here? Or has Renegade Carpark shamed us all into not submitting with his biting satire?

I've not heard anything, but then, I still have never received an auto reply thing-a-me-jig. So I'm holding out hope that I only find out once the show has aired.

I just got the 'we recorded your stuff' email. Fingers crossed it makes the final cut. Only sent Vox Pops this week.

First attempt at this. Nothing. Fair enough I suppose. Meh

Over to the failures board with mine, then!

I've got something in too apparently. Well, recorded anyway. Hopefully it'll get broadcast.

Dan

Well done again people. :)

How come's the week goes so quick I always forget about this?

Champagne dinners with all those producer-types just make the days fly by, don't they Dolly?

;)

Dan

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ January 28 2010, 11:29 AM GMT

Well done again people. :)

How come's the week goes so quick I always forget about this?

There haven't been any old Icelandic skaldic poets in the news, so it's probably not for you.