Newsjack - Series 2 Page 28

Well done all.
I'll have to download the podcast tomorrow morning.

Well done all. Noticed Tam appears to be in too with his name all poshed up.

Me? Can't get arrested with this. Haven't even once got the automated reply over both series despite never missing a submission.

I'd kill for even just one bargepole mark. :-(

Congrats to Griff et al on getting some credit - long may it continue. :)

I'll congratulate y'all after I've heard the episode. ;)

Wow! Bit of a BCG coup.

Congrats to all.

Agh, missed it. It's half way through. I'll listen on iPlayer tomorrow.

So which material is BSG? Who did what sketches/vox pops?
(obviously you'll answer this AFTER the broadcast)

Enjoying tonight's show, despite not getting 'owt in - well done everyone who did :)

Quote: Griff @ January 21 2010, 11:09 PM GMT

Hurrah! From The Archive's back.

Who'd have thunk it.

Mine was the Cadbury's optimist vox-pop: "I'm optimistic about the Cadbury's takeover, but then I'm a glass and a half is three-quarters full kind of guy"

I originally wrote it as a pessimist and they've rewritten it. So basically I wrote three words in this week's show! :)

Dan

Mine were the 'Aaagh - we're all going to die!' sketch and a Newsbullet line.

I laughed at all of them (even though I was nervously waiting for what my stuff was supposed to be!). Thought it was a good show tonight. Laughed a lot more than last week.

Agree with the M.A. (Hons) bit, Griff. That was the stand-out gag. Though 'rubish' made me laugh each time he said it too!

Dan

Well done folks.

I had the first vox pop (sledging police) and the Newsbullet about obesity and antibiotics.

Your sledging police one I thought was mine! I sent one with exactly the same feed line!

Dan

Quote: swerytd @ January 22 2010, 12:03 AM GMT

Your sledging police one I thought was mine! I sent one with exactly the same feed line!

Dan

Well, I assume it was mine though it isn't the most obscure gag ever and someone else could have come up with it as well. Funnily enough at the recording last night they started a voxpop about Scottish drinking (unused tonight) and I was convinced it was mine because the feed line was the same. Confused the hell out of me when it ended totally differently.

And yes Griff, I had chlamydia.

Quote: Griff @ January 22 2010, 12:18 AM GMT

Well that chlamydia joke got a laugh from me :D

Cheers - I spellchecked it and everything!

Sketch of the night for me was Avatar. Also really liked Dan's Cadbury's voxpop but he's had enough good news for one day so I'll pretend I thought it was crap.